parisian first date

"You meet this person. Then what you least expected happens. You may actually like them. This person could actually be someone you want to spend your life with. But you wouldn't have known that if you hadn't taken that chance would you?"

Eleanor’s POV

I am so happy

I am so happy. 

I feel complete and utter bliss at the moment. I can single the reason down to one person. Harry.

My husband to the world but, just between us, my boyfriend. To call someone like Harry mine feels so amazing. I look at him and can't get over how handsome he is. But that's not enough for me. I want to understand Harry and possibly break it down to where I know how to be with him.

I understand that Harry had gone through stuff. That he needs someone because he's never had anyone. I would like to be his someone. I want this to work out so badly between us. 

I take a break from doing my makeup. I wrap my bathrobe around me and head out to where Harry is putting on his pants. He is still shirtless and his hair is dried up slightly. Harry's green eyes quickly turn to me when I get close.

"Yes?" He murmurs looking at me.

"I really like you." I blurt.

"Good. I like you too." Harry nods giving me a quizzical face.

"I'm very needy sometimes so I need affection." I mumble.

"Okay … and that means?" Harry frowns not getting my point.

"I want you to come and kiss me. I would like to be told cute gooey fluffy things. I want verbal affection from you. More verbal than physical." I explain myself. My insecurities got the best of me and I need reassurance from Harry. Since he doesn't understand me yet I need to say what I feel. Hopefully he's catch on soon.