Chapter 12

We were still positioned against the wall. Both were panting and holding each other tightly. We were standing like that for a couple of minutes. Harry made the first move and pulled out and put me down carefully on the floor. I looked at his chest. His shirt was still open. It wasn't until now that I noticed all the ink on him. He had two swallows on his chest and below in the middle was a big butterfly. I didn't catch anything more because he started to button up his shirt. I tore my eyes from him and started my search for my own shirt. 

"Here" Harry beat me to it and handed me my shirt. I took it from him and put it on. He pulled up his pants and buckled his belt. I straightened my skirt and tried to fix my hair. 

"Have you..I didn't..erm.." Harry scratched his neck and looked at me uneasy. 

I put my hair in a messy bun and looked at him. "What are you saying Harry?". 

He stepped forward and took a stray of hair behind my ear."I didn't use a condom...". 

My eyes widened when I caught on what he meant. "Oh, yeah don't worry about it. I'm on the pill". I saw him relax as soon as I said it. He gave me a smile and kissed me gently. I placed my hands on his chest and kissed back. 

He broke the kiss and rested his forehead against mine. "You're amazing by the way...but we need to keep this as a secret". 

I nodded and kissed his cheek. "But I haven't forgiven you yet about yesterday". 

He looked at me a little surprised but nodded. "I understand, but I'll make it up to you. But perhaps we need to start working now?" He gave me a smirk. I blushed a little but nodded before we headed out and back to the wardrobe. 

Louis was standing with an assistant who helped him with what he was suppose to wear when we entered the room. He looked between us before his eyes landed on my neck. "What have you got there Izzy?". I panicked and put a hand over the hickey Harry had given me. My cheeks were heated at the same time. 

I gave Harry a weary look before I looked at Louis again. "Eh it's nothing, excuse me but I'll have to use the bathroom".  I rushed away from them and headed for the hair and make up room. I snatched some concealer to cover it up. 

-

The day continued slowly and Harry gave me a few smirks here and there, but we tried to keep it down so it wasn't so obvious. I still thought Louis suspected something but I tried to be calm about it. I helped the models with their clothing and for the last photoshoot it was of course Harry's turn. And he was handed to me. 

I gave him a shy smile whilst I handed him the shirt he was suppose to wear. He took off the t-shirt he now was wearing. I couldn't tear my eyes off of him, his torso was magnificent. It was so toned and it was as the muscles screamed at me to touch them. The ink didn't make it better for me to control myself either. So that's what I did. I started to trace one of his swallows down to the butterfly. Harry stopped in his actions. I noticed goosebumps were forming after my delicate touch. 

I was mesmerized by his beauty. Suddenly he cleared his throat and stopped my hand. He leaned in to my ear and whispered with a raspy voice, "You need to stop that right now, or else I won't be able to control myself. We were suppose to be discreet, sweetheart.". I snatched my hand away and looked up at him with red cheeks. 

My heart had fluttered at the nickname he had given me. "I'm so sorry, I just...I couldn't...I...". 

Harry chuckled at my awkwardness and buttoned up his shirt. "It's okay, just keep it down". I nodded and handed him the jacked who was supposed to go with the shirt. 

-

The day finally ended, it was long and crazy. I took my coat and headed for the door. When I got out I took a deep breath of the spring air. Suddenly I heard footsteps near me and after that I felt an arm wrap around my waist. 

"Shall we practice on what we did this morning?" I felt Harry's breath against my ear as he whispered to me. 

I shivered and turned around to face him. "I need to get home, I have to call my mom. We haven't spoken for a while". 

Harry gave me a smirk and nodded. "Okay I'll come with you". 

I shook my head and gave him a smile. "Thanks, but I'm meeting up with Milly later". It was a lie. I was going to call my mother yes, but after that I'd plan to stuff my face with fast food and lay in front of the TV for the rest of the day. I didn't know why I lied, I guess it felt a little awkward after what we've done. 

Harry shook his head and chuckled. "Wow you're a really bad liar. Why don't you want me to come? It's only at work we need to keep it a secret, and in front of paparazzi". I fiddled with my hands and looked down on the ground but then decided I need to stop being so shy. 

I nodded and gave him a smile. "Okay, you can come. But we have to take the bus". 

Harry shook his head and pulled out a pair of car keys out of his pocket. "Don't be silly Iz, I have a car. Come". I followed him to his car. We both got in as he drove away. 

I directed him on the right course. Other than that we were quiet the whole ride. But it was a comfortable silence.

When we went up the stairs up to my apartment  Milly was standing outside of it. "There you are! I haven't heard from you for a whi- Oh". She silenced when she saw Harry coming up after me.

 She looked between us surprised before she gave us a smirk.  "Never mind, I'll talk to you later Izzy". She walked pass me but before that she whispered something to me, "I knew it, I want every detail later!". She giggled before she headed to her own flat. 

I blushed and looked at Harry, "Sorry about that..." He just smiled and shook his head as I opened the door to my flat. 

He stepped in and looked around my neat and small flat. I took off my coat and hang it on a hanger before I didn't knew what to do. Harry slipped off his own coat and placed it on the sofa as he started to look around my apartment. 

I felt exposed in some way, it was my home after all. I just felt as someone roamed my personality. I went into the kitchen to get some water. 

I heard Harry entering the room after me, "It's a very nice apartment you have here". I turned to him and smiled, "Thanks". 

He leaned against the kitchen island in front of me and grabbed my shirt to pull me to him. I giggled and put down my glass before I let him embrace me. 

"I hope you don't regret what we did before.." He gave me a serious look. 

I caressed his cheek as I shook my head. "No, but I don't think I was good at it...it's been a few years". I felt my cheeks getting heated yet again as I spilled my secret. 

Harry gave me a smirk and shook his head as he pressed his body against mine."Don't be crazy, you were amazing. But if you want we can practice some more?" He wiggled his eyebrows, which earned a giggle from me. 

-

Harry and I spend the rest of the day together, we didn't have sex again. We just hung out. We ordered food and watched some movies. Of course he sneaked a couple of kisses from me, but other than that he was a gentleman. 

He gave me a long and passionate kiss before he said good night to me. As I closed the door I had a big silly smile plastered on my face. He was truly amazing.