Chapter 27

The songs for this chapter is;

Cleopatra - The Lumineers

Ophelia - The Lumineers

Truly, madly, deeply - One Direction

Strong - One Direction

Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran

...........................................................................................

Harry's POV

I drove to work and sighed to myself. I hope Izzy's parents treat her well. And I am really worried about what her dad wants to talk to her about.

I park my car and head into the building that's called Cover. I know that Claude payed a shit load of money to convince the police that he was innocent. He's a dick and I regret working for him now, I'm only here because of Izzy.

I'm met by Louis and Milly waiting for his first photoshoot. They are too affectionate for my taste and I shiver, wanting to get back to bed with Izzy. I imagine her full plump lips around my...-.

"Hi Haz!" My not so innocent thoughts were rudely interrupted by Louis voice.

I shake my head and look at my best mate. I must admit that he looks a lot happier since he met Milly. His eyes aren't dark and dull blue anymore, they are bright and filled with light. I'm happy for him, I truly am.

"Hi mate. Hi Milly." She gives me a big smile and look around me.

"Where's Izzy? "

I let out a sigh and dig my hands down in the pockets of my tight jeans.
"Her parents are in town. They eh...They wanted her to take the day off to talk to her about something."

Milly looked surprised at me, "What? But her parents are in Sweden? Why are they here? She's not in good terms with them."

I raised an eye brow at her, "How do you know that? Why is she not on good terms with them?"

Milly places a hand over her mouth and shakes her head.

Suddenly I feel a hand grasp my shoulder, "Hi mate!"

I always remember that voice and my thoughts are confirmed when I turn around and are met with the blond Irish lad, with his blue bright eyes. But he's not alone, he got some chick with him and I pull my fingers through my messy curls.

"Niall, mate. What are you doing here? And you know you just can't bring anyone here, right?"

I glance at the chick he has plastered on his side. She got green eyes like me but maybe a shade darker, blonde hair and a tight little frame for a body.

Niall just chuckles and holds her closer to his side, "This isn't just any chick, mate. This is Danielle my girlfriend. And I'm here for a job actually."

I raise an eye brow to him, "Really? Here? And how long will this chick last? Three hours?" I mock him.

He just rolls his eyes at me and chuckle, "Yeah, here. I need some money. And if you must know, me and Danielle have been going out for a few weeks."

"Can you guys stop talking about me like I'm not here?" Danielle says.

I roll my eyes at them, "Yeah, good for you. See you around." I don't have time for that shit right now.

When I turn around and search for Milly again I am met by an empty spot where they stood. I sigh and make my way to the wardrobe instead, to make myself ready for my own photoshoot. I'm dressed in a grey t-shirt and a beige fedora hat. The photoshoot is for some kind of yoga, magazine I think. I must look 'relaxed' or some shit.