Chapter 36

Izzy's POV

As we got to the Arlanda airport in Sweden Harry shutters beside me as he puts on his jacket.

"It's very cold here."

I give him a small smile even though I'm worried about this place.

"This isn't even cold, and the weather is quite similar to England's actually.

Harry brings me closer to him by my waist as he takes both of our bags, "Well, I'm still cold."

He gives me a cheeky smile before he kisses my temple.

"We need to get a rental car and go straight to the hospital to see my sister now."

For a second I had forgotten about the miserable reality, Harry's eyes, and good mood made me blind for everything else.

Harry takes my hand and leads the way where he thinks the rental cars are. I giggle and drag him by the hand to the other way.

"Harry, you can't read the signs, it's this way."

He snorts and rolls his eyes playfully at me, "Okay then. But let's hurry."

I nod and we enter the reception for the rental cars.

Shortly after we are sitting in a Volvo and I am behind the wheel. Harry is holding tightly on the door handle as I drive kinda aggressively and stressful.

"Baby, can you please slow down? I know we're going to the hospital, but I don't want to be the one in the bed."

I glance over at him and releases the gas pedal a little, "I'm sorry. I'm just so nervous and worried."

He gives me a small smile and places a hand on my thigh, "I'm sure she's fine, Iz."

I nod as I make a turn and we get to the parking lot of the hospital. I rush out of the car with Harry right behind me. We leave our bags in the car.

As I get to the reception I need to take a breath before I can speak properly, "Är...är Julia Eriksson inlagd här?"

The receptionist nods and gives us my sisters room number. I take Harry by the hand and lead him to the elevator. I push the button before I lean against the wall.

Harry looks at me and caresses my knuckles with his thumb.

"This is probably the worst time ever to mention this...but you sound really hot when you speak Swedish."

I laugh and blush a little, "Really? Well, you're gonna hear me talk it a lot when we're here."

He smiles and nods at me as the elevator dings and the doors open.

We walk outside and at the end of the corridor I see my parents, my sisters husband and my niece and my other sister.

I look to Harry and gulp a little nervously, "Just, don't judge me by their behavior, okay?"

Harry gives me a bright smile, "Sweetheart, don't worry about me. This will be fine. Just check on your sister, okay?"

I nod and start walking to my family, my steps are slow but big. I'm very worried about my sister and how her family are handling it.

Harry follows me and gives me support only by his presence, he has his hand on the small of my back and I already feel calmer.

My mother catches up with me first and gives me a big hug.

"Oh honey, you made it!"

I feel my bones getting crushed and the little food I had ate is on it's way up again, "M-mum, please. I can't breathe."

As she releases me I see tears brim in her eyes.

"Is...is she okay? What happened?"

My sisters husband appears beside me with his daughter on his hip, "She was on her way home when a truck rammed her car. She 's stable now but she hasn't woken up yet."

I give him a quick hug and nods, I relax a little. Knowing she's okay. I give my niece, Robin, a bright smile and she wants to embrace me right away.

I take her in my arms and hugs her tightly, "Hi sweetie. Oh, I've missed you."

"Me missed auntie too."

She gives me a toothless smile before I let her down.

"Fredrick handled the situation splendid, Julia is lucky to have such a fine husband", my father speaks. He looks between me and Harry and I gulp again.

Luckily Fredrick is a wonderful ice breaker and reaches out his hand to Harry, "Hi, I'm Fredrick. Julia's husband."

Harry is polite and amazing as he always is and shakes his hand, "Hi, I'm Harry. Izzy's boyfriend."

As he mentions that he glances towards my father who snorts.

And at least but definitely not least. My little sister appears behind my dad, of course. She's daddy's girl. 

"Hi there sis," she says as she gives me a hug.

"Hi, Martina," I mumble into the hug.

She ignores me and turns to Harry, "Hey, I'm Martina. Izzy's little sister.

Harry is ready to shake her hand but she has other plans in mind and gives him a very tight hug. He gives me a wide eyed look and I shrug at him.

As all the presentations are done I'm ready to fall asleep. I really don't like this company.

I say I need to get some coffee and go to the toilet. I need to gather myself.

Harry gives me a pleading look but I peck his lips and whisper to him, "Don't worry I'll be back soon."

He nods and turns to Fredrick who starts to talk to him.

I walk along the corridor and wonder how this will end.

A/N

Hi!

I'm back!

I'm so sorry for the long wait but here's chapter 36.

Please give me feedback of what you think, that might get me more motivated to continue writing.

I've got the biggest writers block and I've had a really hard time about this chapter so please bear with me.

Thank you for sticking around and keep reading.

I love you all so much

I