Chapter 30

~ 1 month later ~

Izzy's POV

So much have happened in such a short time. My parents have left me alone, for good. I heard from one of my sisters that they where back in Sweden now. 

Honestly I don't give a damn about them. I have my own family now. No, I'm not pregnant. 

I mean that Harry, Milly and Louis is my family now. They have helped me so much during this past few weeks. 

I have actually quit my job. I felt like I were stuck there, it wasn't what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. 

So I have actually taken the past weeks off and to be for myself, well, not entirely. I live with Harry so we have had some...eh..quality time together. 

It's not that I don't have options for what I want to do with my life, I have plenty. But I just felt that I needed to take a break from job and adultery. 

Right now for example, I'm painting a room in Harry's house, I still call it his house, because honestly he's paying for all of it now. I'm not okay with that so I try to pay for whatever I can, like take outs or groceries. 

Painting have always been a way for me to relax, but I've never had the inspiration to paint anything, until now. 

I'm sitting on the floor cross legged admiring one of the walls I've painted. It's a view I remember from Sweden, it's a forest with pine trees and a lake sparkling from the sun. 

I hear steps behind me and I already know it's Harry, he walks in a certain way. It's hard to describe, but his heels are thumping first in the floor in a special way. 

He crouches behind me and wraps his arms around my shoulders as he whispers in my ear;

"What are you thinking about, love?"

I lean in to him and close my eyes as his minty scent fills my nostrils. 

"The future..." I whisper back.

I feel him move my long blond hair to the side as he kisses my jaw.

"What about it?" His lips are soft against my skin and I feel my cheeks getting heated by it.

"I don't know what to do. I need to find a job, or take some classes."

He sits down behind me and spreads out his long legs on either side of me as he brings me close to his firm body. 

"You don't have to think about it now. I got it covered. You just need a little time to think about it."

I lean my head against his chest as I look at his hands and starts to play with the rings on his fingers.

"But I feel like I'm taking advantage of you when you are paying for everything."

I feel his chest rise and fall as he takes a deep breath, I know I shouldn't have said that.

"Babe, I've told you about this a thousand times. Don't worry about it. I'm okay with it and you don't have to feel guilty about it."

I just nod in response and focus on his beautiful fingers. He spreads them a little to give me more access to fumble with them. 

"It's beautiful by the way, the wall. You are talented."

A little smile creeps onto my lips and I tilt my head to the side to look at him. "Yeah?"

He meets my eyes and gives me a dimpled smile, "Yeah."

He kisses my forehead and holds me even closer.  "I have thought about the future too."