Date Night

A/N: Early Update!!! I shouldn't be too excited because this is going to be a very short chapter. I have been writing A LOT and I am eager to hear your reactions/thoughts so I'm updating this chapter early :)
As a Captain Swan fan, this was very hard to write lol

~ Emma ~

Today was my date with Walsh. I was rushing to get ready. He was coming to pick me up at 8:00.

I grabbed my dress and quickly put it on.

I put shoes on and ran downstairs. Half way threw running around I heard the doorbell ring. I froze and looked at the door. "Shit" I mumbled. "Shit, shit, shit" I said as I yanked my shoes on. I ran to the door and opened it. He smiled and held out a rose.

I gently took it and smiled, "Thank you". I grabbed my jacket and followed him to his car. "You don't have to impress me" I said laughing a little. He nodded, "Yeah but I want to". I smiled and got into the passengers seat. We drove to a fancy restaurant. He escorted me to the table and pulled my chair out for me. I smiled, "Thank you". He sat down across from me, "You keep saying that". I nodded, "That's because most people aren't this generous towards me". He shrugged, "Maybe it's about time someone does". I smiled and soon the waiter came to order our food.

I order some sushi. We both started eating as soon as the food arrived at our table. "So, tell me about yourself Emma". I shrugged, "There's not much to know". He shook his head, "No seriously, tell me anything...I don't care if it's weird, crazy, funny or upsetting". I smiled and hesitantly nodded. "I am an orphan, I only have my friend Ruby and her brother Graham, they are the closest thing to family I have". He nodded, "Well, I'll have to meet these friends of yours". I nodded, "You'd like them".

Eventually it started getting late so he drove me home. He stopped at my door and grabbed my hand, "I had fun tonight, Emma". I nodded, "Me too, thank you". He nodded, "I'll see you tomorrow at work?". I nodded, "Yeah". Then I noticed him leaning in. Was this what I wanted? Was I ready to make this move?
I didn't have time to make a decision because before I knew it our lips connected. We began to kiss. Then he stopped and pulled away, "Good night, Emma". I blushed, "Good night".