Boyfriend?!

~ Killian ~

I watched as Emma got ready for work, but I didn't see Walsh. She had a huge smile on her face as she served drinks. She came back and waited for me to finish making a drink. I watched as she leaned against the bar smiling.

"I take it the date went well?" I asked and she looked up. She nodded, "He gave me a rose and took me out for dinner". I fake smiled, "Nice...but why isn't he here now?". She shrugged, "He said he had to go help his brother...he's taking the day off". I nodded, "Why did he tell you and not my brother?". She grabbed the tray and smiled, "Because I'm his girlfriend and he can trust me to tell Liam myself". Then she went to serve the drink.

My jaw dropped. His girlfriend? His girlfriend?! His girlfriend?! When did that happen? I waited and Emma came back with the next order. "When did you guys become a thing?" I asked as I grabbed a glass to make the drink. "Since our date last night" she said as if it was obvious. "So you like him?" I asked. She nodded, "Yeah a little". "Does he like you?" I asked hesitantly. She shrugged, "I hope so". I placed the drink on her tray and she went to serve it.

-----------------

I spent the day watching Walsh and Emma work together. They were acting like a couple. Walsh would hug her and kiss her on the check, it grossed me out.

Emma ran up to the counter and gave me my next orders. I nodded and began to make the drinks. She looked over and watched Walsh serve drinks. "You guys are like a real couple" I said causing her to look up at me. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, you guys hug and he kisses you on the cheek" I said as I made the drink. She giggled, "Yeah, sorry". I shrugged, "Don't be sorry for being happy...I'm just saying you guys are acting like a real couple now, and fast". She nodded, "Well, for my entire life I've been closed off...I think it'll be good to relax and be open to people". I chuckled, "Yeah, I think it'll be a good thing as well". She grabbed the tray and walked away.

~ Emma ~

Our shift ended and we changed out of our aprons. Killian stayed later so I went to say bye. He was cleaning glasses, he looked up and smiled. "Hey!" I said resting my arms on the counter. "Hey! You leaving?" He asked. I nodded, "I'll see you tomorrow". Walsh walked over and wrapped his arm around me, "Ready to go?". I nodded and and looked back at Killian, "Bye". "Bye" he replied and I left with Walsh.

We went to my house and watched TV on my couch. I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me. "I wanna take you out again" Walsh said after a while of silence. I looked up and smiled, "Really? Where?". He nodded, "For sure! I really enjoy spending time with you...plus, I like to spoil you sometimes". I laughed, "I'd love to go out with you again". He let out a sigh of relief, "I was hoping you'd say that". I giggled and snuggled back into his chest and looked back at the TV.

~ Killian ~

After Emma left I began to lock up. I heard the doors open and I looked up to see my brother and Elizabeth walking in. They walked up to the counter and sat on some bar stools. "Hey little brother!" Liam said as he put his arm around Elizabeth. "Younger brother" I said scolded. He grinned, "Sure". Elizabeth laughed. Luckily for us, she's used to us bickering and arguing. She's been dating my brother for 4 years now and I'm glad they are finally getting married.

"So, we were wondering if you could help us plan the wedding?" Liam hesitantly asked. I nodded, "Absolutely! Anything you need, I can help with". Liam smiled, "Great! Well, your going to be my best man, obviously...but the thing is, Elizabeth doesn't have a maid of honour...I need you to help me get some wedding stuff while Elizabeth decides on a maid of honour". I nodded, "Sure". Liam opened his mouth to speak but stopped himself. "Just say it" I said to Liam. He sighed, "This is going to be a weird question, but I don't know anyone else...your good friends with Emma, so I was wondering if you could ask her to keep Elizabeth company when she goes dress shopping tomorrow?". I froze and debated it.

Emma was with Walsh now, it would be beyond awkward. For me at least. But I couldn't say no to my brother because of my discomfort. I sighed and nodded, "Yeah, I'll ask her tomorrow...she can take the day off and go with Elizabeth". He gave me a pat on the back, "Thanks brother". I shrugged, "Anytime".