She Approves

~ Emma ~

"So, you think Liam approves of me?" I asked. Elizabeth looked at me shocked. She paused the movie and turned back to me, "Why wouldn't he?". I shrugged, "I've never had a serious boyfriend, I don't know how to impress someone...I suck at making a good impression". She chuckled, "Of course he approves of you! I think your low self appreciation gets in the way of seeing how amazing you really are".

No one has ever said anything like that to me before. Most of my life people saw me as a disappointment. Now here I was with my boyfriend's sister-in-law who was telling me that I was amazing. I never would have pictured this for me. I saw Elizabeth as a family.

"Thanks" I said sniffling. She smiled sympathically and whipped tears away the tears I hadn't noticed had fallen. I smiled, "Sorry, I'm just not used to having...something like this". She smiled, "Like it or not, your dating Killian and that makes you part of the family". I smiled and she turned the movie back on.

~ Killian ~

"I never thought I'd see the day where both Jones men have women!" James said laughing. I chuckled, "They're keepers". He laughed and nodded, "Good...it's about time you guys settle down". Liam chuckled and continued fixing the car. James looked up at me, "So, I know all about Elizabeth...tell me about your girl".

I blushed, "She's amazing! She has stunning blonde hair and gorgeous green eyes". He chuckled, "Damn! You fell hard!" He looked down at Liam, "You see this Liam? He's blushin'!". Liam chuckled but kept his focus on the car. "I did not blush!" I said denying it. He shook his head, "Don't do that! You know it's true!". I laughed, "You'll have to meet her sometime". He nodded, "Definitely!".

Liam rolled out from under the car, "Just come back home with us, we aren't doing anything anyway". I nodded in agreement, "Yeah!". He shrugged, "Sure, why not?...but it depends on how long it takes for you guys to finish fixing my damn car!". "Hey! At least we're fixing it lazy arse!" Liam scolded. James laughed harder, "How many Jones does it take to fix my car?".

A/N: Sorry it's a short chapter :( I'm trying to write longer chapters but I just have so many ideas on where this story can go :) I'm introducing a new character, I decided that Liam and Killian needed some more friends, right?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) Thanks so much for readying this far!