Ice Cold

"What did you get, Henry?" I asked sitting down at one of the stools by the counter. Pan slid in right beside me. Henry had been drinking a cocoa with cinnamon and working on some homework.

"Nothing," he said looking down. "I couldn't find anything, but mom and grandpa came in with Elsa. Apparently Rumple has no idea who her sister is or that she was even in the yearn."

"And you believed the dark one," Pan quirked his brow.

"Belle used the dagger and commanded him to tell the truth, " Henry said return.

Pan licked his lips,"just find it hard to believe."

I looked at him and mumbled,"me too." I looked back down and frowned. If Evan wasn't working with Rumple, how did he get Pandora's box?

"I was thinking of going back tomorrow," he said,"to see if maybe something else comes up."

"No it's alright," I stopped him," that won't be necessary."

"Aria?" I heard Pan ask beside me.

"I'm going to the library," I said standing up.

"I actually have to stay here and do some algebra," said Henry pulling his bag up from the ground.

"Then I'll come with you," said Pan.

"If we find anything we'll let you know," I told Henry. He nodded before smiling,"operation black fox is a go."
I smiled back at him before walking out.

"Do you actually believe Rumple was telling the truth?" Whispered Pan into my ear as he came to stand beside me at my car.

"Belle used the dagger on him there's no way he could have lied."

Pan smirked,"I've known the Dark One for many ages and if there's one thing I know, he always finds loopholes."

We walked into the library to find Belle going through books. She turned to us with a bright smile,"hey Aria, Pan."

" Belle runs this place?,"I turned towards Pan who quirked a brow.
I smirked at his comment.

"Of course, it was a gift from Rumple," smiled Belle.

"The Dark One's wedding gift I see,"he smirked.

"We're just going to take a look around," I said.

"Yeah of course,"She grinned,"if you need anything let me know." I nodded and went towards the back. I looked up at the shelves for any books that could have information I needed.

"What are we looking for anyway?" Asked Pan who looked bored.

"Answers. I need to know about this rock Evan used on me. Maybe there's another way to get my memory back without dealing with Evan." I looked up  the rows of books.

"I've been doing magic again. I'm almost back to how I used to be," said Pan. I kept searching through the books,"I've noticed," I mumbled recalling yesterday.

"Years and years of using magic and I have it back, just this time without the darkness and the shadow," he said. "I want to be good."