New start, new people

WARNING: guyXguy, sexual content, and foul language will be found in this story.

-NOTE- I greatly apologize...the first chapter may be quite boring. But I promise that it will get good soon! Please be patient with me, it's my first story.

Also, I always try my best to post every day. I always will, unless an emergency occurs. ~thank you, and please enjoy!

:INTRODUCTION:

~Misoiko POV~

Today I was going to attend a new school. I was glad to get away from the bullies at my old school, but I was very nervous about what people here would think of me.

(Everything will be fine..) I told myself repeatedly in my mind. Feelings of excitement and anxiety were both strongly present as I stood staring at the front entrance of the school. (Here goes nothing..)

With a deep breath, I braced myself and walked into the school. I found my way to the school office and knocked on the door. "Please, come on in." A woman's voice called to me from the other side of the door.

I slowly entered, and sat in the blue waiting chair to the left of the door.

"You must be Misoiko Masika, the new transfer student..is that correct?" The woman asked, looking at me. I nodded slightly. "Well," she continued, "the starting bell for student lunch rang not long ago, so I'll go ahead and introduce you to your teachers."

She walked over to the door and motioned for me to follow her. She took me around to all of the teachers I would have.

1st-Algebra with Mrs. Postyo, 2nd-History with Mr. Kyro, 3rd-Biology with Mr. Laya, 4th-Art with Miss Kate, 5th-English with Mr. Postyo, 6th-Child Development with Mrs. Yuuka, and 7th-Drama with Mr. Postyo again.

"Well, we've visited all of your teachers, assigned a locker to you, and student lunch is almost over. Are you ready to start classes?" The woman asked me. "Y-yes, I think so.." I replied. "Alright! When the bell rings, just head on to your 5th class." The woman stated enthusiastically. The bell rang soon after, and I went to English class.

The class was full of students. As soon as I walked in, the teacher called me over to him, at the front of the room.

"Attention class," he said, causing all eyes to move towards him, "we have a new student today." He turned towards me. "Go ahead and introduce your self!"

All eyes turned on me. (D-damn it..I hate having all of the focus on me..!) I hesitated, took a deep breath, and began speaking. "H-hello, m-my name is..Misoiko Masika." I bowed slightly. "It's a pleasure to be here.."

"Very good." Mr. Postyo exclaimed. "Now, you may take the empty seat in the back of the room."

I slowly walked to the back of the room and sat down. I noticed the boy next to me seemed to be zoned out. The boy had dirty blonde short hair and was wearing a black hoodie with jeans. "E-excuse me.." I whispered. No reply. "Excuse me.." I said again, poking him in the arm. Still no response. I turned to the person left of me. "H-hello.." -silence-

(*sigh* guess I'm being ignored..) Soon, the student in front of me turned around. She had long, pink hair, and green eyes. She wore a pink t-shirt and light blue skinny jeans. "Hey, don't let them bother you, they don't listen or talk to anyone hardly." She whispered. "By the way, my name is Kokoru Kiitsu..but you can call me Koko if you want."

"O-okay. I-" "Sorry to interrupt!!!" A boy shouted as he walked into the room, towards the teacher. The boy had dark brown skater hair and was wearing a dark blue t-shirt with blue jeans. "I forgot to give you my work, Mr. Postyo!"

"Couldn't you wait until I had a free period?" Mr. Postyo retorted. The two talked as I stared at the boy. "Hey Koko, who is he?" I whispered. "He's a sophomore, Tsumi Len." She replied. "He's popular, but really pretty nice." I couldn't help but to stare at him. He finished his conversation with Mr. Postyo and turned to leave. I saw him glance over towards my direction and sweetly smile before leaving. (Wow..he's...) "He's really cute, huh..?" Koko said, interrupting my thoughts. "Y-yeah.." I replied. "I knew it!" She exclaimed. "Huh..knew what?!" "You're gay, aren't you?" She bluntly stated. "Huh..wh-whaaa--?!" "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," she continued, "..I think it's cool..I don't judge love..!" "B-but I-" "you should try talking to him." Koko stated, interrupting my sentence. "I...maybe..." I replied. The bell rang and we all exited the classroom.

**********************************

I know this chapter was kinda long and probably boring, but it gets better from here! Please stick with me through this story, and have a great day!

Until tomorrow, ~Wolf22