Witness

-Kokoru's POV-

After Misoiko left, I realized I had almost forgot to take my medicine, so I decided to go downstairs to do that.

However, when I was walking towards the stairs, I heard noises coming from Tsumi and Misoiko's room.

(Wonder if they're alright...)

I went over to the doorway and peeked inside, seeing Tsumi kissing Misoiko's neck. (Holy shiz!). I ducked onto the floor in the shadows to try hiding.

"Nn...t-Tsumi.." Misoiko moaned out.

Tsumi smiled and slid his hands into Misoiko's shorts.

"Tsumi, s-stop it!" Misoiko yelled desperately.

Tsumi then sat up, pulling Misoiko into his lap..removed Misoiko's shorts and boxers, and began stroking his member.

(Why the hell can't I bring myself to move away?!) I thought to myself, unable to stop watching what was going on between my two best friends.

Then I saw Tsumi's right hand slide up Misoiko's torso to his chest and begin rubbing around while kissing and biting Misoiko's neck. Tsumi then seemed to flinch, and paused what he had been doing. Then I finally forced myself to look away, but I still couldn't move.

"T-Tsumiii!!" I heard Misoiko yell out, causing me to look back up.

"Shh, we wouldn't want to alert Koko, now would we..?" Tsumi teased.

"D-damn it Tsumi, s-stop it! This..this is wrong!" Misoiko protested.

"Misoiko.." Tsumi licked up from the base of his neck to his mouth. "I..I need you, now.." he whispered.

Tsumi pushed Misoiko off of him gently and removed their shirts.

(A-are they really going to do it?)

Tsumi kissed Misoiko's chest.

"Fuck...I-I need you too..Tsumi.."

Misoiko stated, removing Tsumi's shorts and boxers. Misoiko positioned Tsumi on the bed. (Am I really..going to watch my friends..these two guys..have sex? Why the hell can't I move, why can't I get up and walk away from here? What if they actually end up noticing me?!)

He put his fingers inside of Tsumi, one by one, stretching him. Then, he entered him. He was going softly until Tsumi ordered him to go harder.

"M-Misoiko, harder." He started going faster. "F-fuck.H-Harder, Misoiko..!!" He yelled.

The moans and pants..they were a bit much for me to handle. (Shit, not again, stupid nose..)

I somehow managed to keep from having a nosebleed, while still seeing them. Finally, Misoiko came. Then he moved lower on Tsumi and sucked his member until he came. They talked for a little while before finally going to sleep, while I just sat there, staring into space. (What the hell is wrong with me? I'm such a freakin' creeper..)

I finally managed to get up, go downstairs to take my medicine, and go to my room. "What is wrong with me? What if..what if they knew I was there?" (Nah, I'm sure they wouldn't do it if they knew.)

"But..what if they find out? I really don't want to lose them!"

(That is kinda why they get for having sex in my house..but....)

I spent a few hours thinking until I finally fell asleep.