Sexiness~~

So, as the title says..sexiness. BoyXBoy..gay sex.
Please don't read this if you don't like this type of stuff. You have been warned. (Note:I hope the sex scene isn't bad..I tried my best, please enjoy..)

-Tsumi's POV-
"But how di-" I interrupted him by crashing my lips to his, already knowing what he was going to ask..however I didn't want to waste any time explaining how I got mom to leave so easily.
I roughly pushed him down onto the bed, not once breaking our passionate kiss. However, he soon broke it by pushing me away slightly.
"Tsumi, should we really do this?"
Well..that kinda ruined the moment for me..
"Do you not want to?" I asked, pouting.
"N-no. I mean..y-yeah, I do..but.." I noticed he was trying hard to avoid my eyes while talking. "It's just..I'm leaving tomorrow. Is this really..a good thing to do?"
I gave him a blank stare. "Couldn't it be a good way to remember each other..by enjoying our last night together as boyfriends..?" (Because from tomorrow on..I'll consider you more as a lover than a boyfriend..*evil smile*)
"I-I guess so.." He replied, tears forming in his eyes.
"Misoiko, don't cry!" I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a tight hug.
"I just can't believe..this is our last night.."
"I can't either.." (Because I know it's not..)
I pulled back just enough to look into his beautiful, tear filled eyes. Then I leaned toward him slowly, looking over his beautiful features before kissing him again.

-Misoiko's POV-

Today has been really weird. First we were watching tv, like we would any ordinary day, then Jenn called and said I was being adopted, leaving my boyfriend...and now here I am..pinned down underneath of him..being kissed in such a way that it felt as if it was the first time I had been kissed.
He started out slowly, but gradually became more aggressive with his kiss. Not long after it started though, his tongue found it's way into my mouth, fighting with mine over dominance. Although..we both already know who would win.
I flipped us over to where I was on top as I examined his mouth..still feeling as if everything is just..new to me.
He moaned as I intertwined my tongue with his. Sadly, we had to break the kiss to breathe, so I took the opportunity to slip his shirt off. I then kissed a little around his sweet spot, wanting to tease him. Finally, I bit down hard on his sweet spot, causing him to moan loudly.
I trailed kisses down his chest and torso, to his pants line.
I unbuttoned his jeans and slowly slid them down, making sure to run my index finger along the growing tent in his boxers as I did so.
"Nn..fuck.." He let out. When his pants were completely removed and tossed somewhere onto the floor, I somehow ended up underneath of Tsumi again.

-Tsumi's POV-
I was enjoying the feel of Misoiko's kisses, up until he got to my jeans. He unbuttoned them and slid them off painfully slow, while running a finger across my rising tent as he did so, causing me to moan in protest to his teasing. "Nn..fuck.."
When he fully removed my jeans, I regained my place on top, wanting revenge for his teasing. I quickly pulled his shirt off and kissed my way down to his chest. I took his left hard nipple into my mouth, biting gently, while slowly running my finger along the other. "Mm--t-Tsumi" he moaned.
I then quickly removed his pants and boxers, and licked my lips while taking in the beautiful sight before me. My eyes stopped at his face as I noticed a deep red on his cheeks.
"T-Tsumi, you enjoying the view?" He asked teasingly.
I nodded and began kissing him again, starting at his lips, and then stopping just above his wet member. I gently kissed the tip of it, causing him to hiss with pleasure, but then kissed around the base, making him noticeably upset with my teasing.

-Misoiko's POV (many switches-.-)-

Damn it, I didn't tease him this much, this is torture!
He finally decided to give in some, licking up the length of my member, causing me to gasp at the sudden feeling.
"Misoiko, you're so cute when you're upset." He stated.
"Sh-shut up!" I yelled. "Just..please, stop teas---nng"
Before I finished my sentence, he took my member deep into his mouth, sucking slightly. He began bobbing his head, causing small pleasureful moans to exit my mouth.
I held back for as long as I could, but soon began thrusting into his mouth. Sadly, with how wonderful everything felt, all good things must eventually come to an end.
"T-Tsumi, I-I'm going to--ahh" I moaned out as he took me deeper Into his throat, triggering my oncoming release.

-Tsumi's POV-

I released him from my mouth and licked my lips, getting anything that may have slipped out.
Then I made my way back up to kiss him more.
I decided to continue teasing him some, rubbing his nipples with my left hand, and slowly beginning to finger his hole.
"Mm-nnn" he moaned into the kiss. I smiled and broke the kiss, realizing that I found his sweet spot.
I continued to finger him, making sure to hit that spot each time.
"D-damn it Tsumi..please.."
"What is it?" I asked with mock innocence.
"P-please, d-do it"
"Do what?"
His face reddened as he yelled out "FUCK ME ALREADY!"
I smiled. "Gladly, my little angel."
I rolled him over onto his stomach and entered him slowly, taking in his sweet moans as I did so. Once I had fully entered, I waited.

-Misoiko's POV-
Damn him and his stupid teasing..we've done this enough to where he knows it doesn't hurt me anymore, move damn it!
I knew he didn't plan on it, so I figured I'd make him change his mind. I gently pulled myself back, and pushed towards him, causing him to flinch.
"C'mon Tsumi, I know you can't wait forever."
He only closed his eyes in response, making me growl to myself. I moved my hips, pushing myself back enough for him to be pulled out slightly, and pushed him back into me.
"Nn-c-come on Tsumi, you know you want to move."
He gave me a slightly angry glare, but began to slowly thrust into me. (I win :3) I thought to myself.
However, not long after he began, he angled himself to where he hit that wonderful spot, causing me to yell out his name.
He paused his movements. "What was that, Misoiko?"
(Not again) "y-you know exactly what, ya prick." I said, flustered.
"Woah..no need to be so cold. So, is..this the spot?"
He thrusted hard onto the spot and again paused.
"Oh f-fuck! Y-yes, it is. Now s-stop being such a jerk or I'll just do this myself." I warned.
"You're no fun..." He grunted
He gave in and thrusted into me once again.
"Nn-F-fuck me harder!" I yelled.
"Gladly" He picked up his pace and pounded into me.
Not long after that, he became close, and began rubbing my member in tune with his thrusts.
We finally both yelled out, simultaneously reaching our climax.
I collapsed onto the bed, and he laid on my back, both of us breathing heavily.
When we both calmed down enough, he got off of me and laid on his side to face me. I did the same, and we laid there, just staring I to each other's eyes.
He finally broke the silence by saying
"Misoiko, I love you"
"I love you too.."
We kissed once more, before both falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm really sorry for not updating this for so long, I just finally got my next chapter together.
I'll post it asap. Hope I did alright on this chapter -.-
Love you all
~wolf22