The last night

WARNING TO ALL READERS!!:

So, most of you probably wouldn't be reading this still if you don't like guys together. But just in case...

There is a sex scene in this chapter. If you don't like guys doing dirty things together, then it may be best to not real this. Also, many more chapters in the future will also have sex scenes. You have been warned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Misoiko's POV~

As fun as it was, tonight is our last night here. It went by so fast!

We went shopping at a few malls, went to an amusement park..we did so much in such little time. I was sad about leaving, but glad to have made so many new memories with Tsumi.

Around 9:00pm, Tsumi suggested we watch some videos since it was too late to really go anywhere else.

"Oh yeah..uh..Koko told me to..watch something with you."

"What is it?" He asked. "It's a-a Yaoi."

"Alrighty..here" he pushed his laptop over to me. "Go ahead and find it, I'll be right back." And with that, he left the room.

(Why the fuck did I bring this up?)

I found the video, and Tsumi soon returned with some cords. He took his laptop and connected it to the tv.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

"I'd rather not watch something on the tiny computer screen, when we can watch it on this huge tv!"

He soon finished hooking the laptop to the tv, pressed play, and sat next to me. As it played..I realized it was worse than I thought it would be. Koko didn't lie when she said it was graphic, or that there were good looking anime guys. Of course..it started turning me on.

(Damn it, Kokoru!)

-Tsumi's POV-

So we ended up watching a Yaoi video. And man..was it graphic! Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Misoiko fidgeting awkwardly.

(Could he be..)

He stood up and turned off the tv and laptop. "I'm sorry, I can't watch this anymore..not right now.." He stated.

He walked over to the window and stood there silently for a moment. Then he quietly spoke. "You know..it's been three nights, and I only just noticed how beautiful the view from here is.."

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. "Yeah, it is beautiful. But.." I got closer to his ear and whispered, "it's doesn't even compare to how beautiful you are." Then I kissed his neck gently. Misoiko jumped slightly and moved away from me. "T-Tsumi..? W-what are you.." I wasn't quite sure what to say. I wanted..no, I needed him. I slowly walked back up to him and held both sides of his gorgeous face in my hands. "Misoiko..I love you.." And with that, I closed the space between us, touching his soft lips with mine.

-Misoiko's POV-

(This is..dangerous. I'm still kinda turned on from the video. If he doesn't get away..) "T-Tsumi.." I pushed him away slightly, looking down at the floor. "You really should be careful. I..I'm having trouble controlling myself right now, and this just..really doesn't help."

"Misoiko," he lifted up my chin to look into my eyes, "I..I don't care..what you do."

I looked at him in shock. (Did he just..he pretty much just said its alright if we have sex..didn't he?!)

"T-Tsumi..?" He took off my shirt, then his.(damn..it's like his chest was sculpted by and angel..)

He dragged me over to the bed and laid down on his back, pulling me on top of him.