Sadness and Truth

-author-

Their morning was pretty quiet. Misoiko's father ignored both of the boys, acting as if they weren't even there. When they got to Tsumi's house, his father finally spoke.

-Misoiko's POV-

When we pulled up to Tsumi's house, dad said something that shocked us both.

"Boy, I want you to get outta my truck." He stated calmly, but with anger clearly mixed in.

"H-huh..?" He turned around in his seat. "Get the fuck out Misoiko! Just..get out of this car, leave while you still have a chance."

I was shocked at first, but quietly obeyed him. When I stepped out, I heard him murmur to me. "Just..come back in a few days, alright? I'll make sure you're sent to a better place, so you don't have to deal with a homophobic asshole of a dad."

With that, he drove away, leaving me there with Tsumi, tears streaming down my face. (He..still cares about me..)

-Tsumi POV-

I couldn't really believe it...his father just..kicked him out, abandoned him.

When Misoiko got out of the car, his father stopped him. I have no clue what he said to Misoiko..but he drove away, leaving Misoiko there crying. I went over to him and grabbed his hand. "Come on.." I pulled him to my home, and took him up to my room. When I closed the door, he sat on the black carpeted floor, silently staring off into space.

"Misoiko, what did he say to you..?"

"I-it wasn't really..much I guess..but.." More tears stained his face, "Tsumi..I know he would hate admitting it, but he still cares about me.."

I was a bit shocked by what he said. If his dad still cares about him, then why'd he do all of the horrible stuff he's done?!

"Anyway..he said he's going to find me a better home.. One with people who are..accepting."

"Really? That's great! But..." I trailed off, thinking of something I wish I hadn't. "But what?" He asked curiously. "What if..you move away, and we can't see each other..?"

He stared at me, as if he hasn't thought of that. (What if..I lose him...)

-Misoiko's POV-

"What If..you move away, and we can't see each other anymore..?"

My mind had completely avoided that thought! I don't think I could ever be the same if I lost Tsumi. I love him..so much!

"I-if that were to happen.." I held his hands in mine and looked him in his beautiful blue eyes, "I swear I'll find a way to get back here..to be with you."

I saw tears forming in his eyes. Then suddenly, he hugged me, letting his tears fall. "I don't want to lose you, Misoiko! I..I fucking love you. If you left I-I don't know what I could do..you help me be myself more..you're..like a part of me."

I tried holding back my own years, but failed horribly after hearing his words. We were both sitting in the floor, hugging, and crying...just a couple of babies I guess... But hey, if you were going to lose someone really important to you, I'm sure you'd want to cry too, don't judge >.<

Finally, we both calmed down. We laid on the floor by each other.

"Misoiko.." "Yeah..?"

He grabbed my right hand with his left..<I was laying to the left of him>

"I really do love you. Why don't you..try to stay with me..?"

I was a bit sad when he said that..because I knew it couldn't happen..we both did.

"Tsumi..as much as I'd love to, I have to go where he chooses..he is still my legal guardian."

"Yeah.." He let go if my hand and sat up. "So, when do you have to go back..?" "I'll probably go home tomorrow. Until then, I-"

"You can stay here!" He shouted, interrupting me.

"A-are you sure..?"

"Of course I am. You're important to me and I want to spend as much time with you as I still can." With that, he stood up and held his hand out to me.

"It's almost 1a.m., and we still have school. We should get some sleep."he helped me up and we laid on his bed together, holding each other until we fell asleep.

-author-

So the next day, Tsumi and Misoiko explained everything to Koko. She was also really upset that Misoiko had to leave, and spent most of the day in the office, crying. Misoiko and Tsumi stayed with her. When the final bell rang, the three of them hugged saying their goodbyes.

When Misoiko went home, his father was talking to a policeman. Misoikos stuff was packed and a moving truck was there.

"Dad, what's going on..?"

"Your father is going to jail for drug possession. He has informed us though that you are to be moving in with a new family today. I'll be taking you there in his place. Go say your goodbyes, boy." The officer stated.

Misoiko went to his father.

"Ready son?" He asked "where am I going to go..?" Misoiko asked.

"Kentucky. I want you to have a better life. I know I'm a bastard...I know what I've done to you is horrible. I don't deserve forgiveness, but just know..I love you boy...I'm proud of you." His father began crying and was taken into a police car. Misoiko also cried..cried from the

Memories..and from the things his father had just said.

The police officer took Misoiko to his new family..where he stayed for almost a year.