<Skipping ahead some>

-<so in this chapter, everything will be kinda messed up. I'm sorry, but I'm trying to get to better parts. So I'm gonna skip through time a bit here.>-
OH! By the way, some Yaoi(guy+guy) type stuff occurs in this chapter..so if you don't like it..well, if you don't like it then this story probably isn't good for you to read :p .There isn't actual sex in this, but dirty stuffs shall happen. Anyways..YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-author pov(?)-

So..since that day, Misoiko's dad was constantly drunk and started using drugs. He abused Misoiko at night after his mother went to bed. Tsumi noticed the bruises on Misoiko, but Misoiko would never admit to what had caused them, he would only make up excuses. Misoiko's mother eventually got tired of her husband constantly drinking and being..well..a total prick. She was still unaware of the abuse, and ended up leaving Misoiko and his father behind.
When Tsumi found out what was going on at Misoiko's home life, he was really mad about Misoiko lying, and pissed about what his father had been doing.
Tsumi wanted Misoiko to stay with him, but he refused, saying that his father was really important to him and would change eventually. Misoiko and his father were always super close when he was growing up, and had a bond that Misoiko was in denial about losing.
Tsumi never really told his family about Misoiko's father..so on his 16th birthday, his mother agreed to let Tsumi go with Misoiko and his father to a hotel for the weekend.

-Misoiko POV-
Today is Tsumi's birthday, and I wanted to do something special for him. We hadn't done much since that one night, 2 months ago. I think we've only kissed one other time.
So tonight, I want to try being a good boyfriend and make him happy. (:

"Hey Tsumi!!" I yelled to him as we drove up to his house.
He was already standing outside.
"Hey Misoiko!" He entered the car and waved bye to his mom.
It was a pretty quiet ride to the hotel. When we got there, we checked into our rooms. We were in room 122, and dad was in the room above us.
Tsumi brought his laptop with us, so we decided to watch some YouTube videos. Around 9, there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see dad. "Boy, I'm going out for a little drink. You'd best stay here and be good, don't disappoint me any more then ya already have."
"Alright dad." So he staggered away and I closed the door. Then I walked back over to Tsumi to see something unexpected.
"Hey, Misoiko..I found this anime thing on the suggested list, want to watch it?" "Sure." I sat by him and he pressed play. It was a Yaoi, koisuru boukun. Of course..Yaoi is something that kinda turns me on -.-
"Hey, Misoiko.." "Y-yeah..?"
"Is this.. Yaoi..?" "Mhmm.."
"I see.."
We sat in silence, watching the anime. When it was over, Tsumi just closed the laptop. "Well..that was..something." He said, blushing.
"Was this your first time seeing Yaoi?" I asked. He nodded his head.
"...Tsumi.." I looked into his eyes, and leaned closer until our foreheads were touching. "..soo, what do you think about it?"
"About what?" "Yaoi!"
I noticed his face redden more. "I-it's..not bad I guess."
I giggled and kissed him, pushing him down onto the bed. He only struggled for a slight second, but was soon kissing me as well. Our lips were perfectly in sync. I could feel myself starting to get hard, but was trying my best not to let him notice.
After a few minutes of kissing, I ran my tongue over his bottom lip, asking for permission to enter. He hesitated at first, but opened up. My tongue darted into his mouth, both of us fighting for dominance. I had to let him win though, because today, I was going to pleasure him. I want him to be happy. He explored my mouth with his tongue for a few moments, but soon we had to break our kiss apart to catch our breath. I stood up and walked over to the door, locking every lock there was. When I turned around, I was forcefully shoved against the door. Tsumi's lips dominated mine as we kissed passionately.

-Tsumi's POV-

After we had been kissing for a while, I felt his tongue along my bottom lip. (What's going to happen..if I let him..?)
At first I just ignored it, but I decided to let him do it. I opened my mouth slightly and his tongue rushed into my mouth. We fought a bit for dominance, but somehow I ended up winning. It seemed too easy, but I didn't question it. Instead, I explored every inch of his sweet mouth. Soon after, we had to break our passionate kiss to catch our breath. He got up and went to lock the door.
(Damn it..I'm not done with you yet!)
I snuck up behind him, and when he turned around, I pushed him against the door and kissed him with all the passion I had. I noticed he seemed to be getting hard, and I was too..
I broke the kiss, and he stared at me for a moment.
"Misoiko..how long do you think your dad will be gone..?"
"Well..usually he goes to a bar, a strip club..grabs some whores..and comes back...around 2 hours..why?"
I kissed at the base of his neck.
"T-Tsumi.." He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me back slightly. "Tsumi, go back to the bed." He demanded. I pouted slightly, but obeyed his order. Soon, the lights went out, and I heard footsteps getting closer to me..

-Misoiko POV-

I turned out the lights and slowly made my way to the little angel sitting on the hotel bed. I pounced onto the bed and kissed him, quickly entering my tongue. I explored his mouth thoroughly. Then I broke our passionate kiss to trail small ones down to the base of his neck. I kissed around on his neck, searching for his sweet spot. I soon hit a spot that caused a faint moan to exit his mouth. I smiled against his neck. (Found it!)

-Tsumi POV-

Misoiko was kissing my neck until he hit a spot that sent a shock of pleasure through my body, forcing a small moan to erupt from me.
(W-what the fuck..was that..?!). He bit down slightly, making me moan louder. "M-Misoiko, what are you...doing..?"
He circled his finger slowly around the spot. "This is what some people would call your 'sweet spot'. To be honest, I'm not sure how it works..but I do know that it's supposed to feel good." I nodded slightly and blushed. "I-it does.."
He smiled and bit the spot gently again. "Good, because I want to make you feel good." (He..what..?)
I stared at him in confusion for a moment, before he kissed me again and removed my shirt. He trailed kisses down my chest and torso, down to my pants line.
(W-what's going on..why can't I..tell him to stop?)
I flinched as he unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off, running his index finger along by boxers as he did so.
He went to slide his hands into my boxers, but I stopped him, grabbing his hands and pulling him closer to me.
"Misoiko..it's not fair that I'm the only one with clothes off.."

-Misoiko POV-
After saying that, he slid his hands up underneath of my shirt, and then slowly took it off. He rolled us over so that he was on top. He kissed down my neck and to my left nipple. He bit it gently, while rolling the other in his fingers. (F-fuck..) I moaned slightly, trying to hold back. I noticed he was very hard, and I was getting there too. He went back to kissing me, grinding his lower area against mine...causing pleasureful moans to slip from both of our mouths. He slid my pants off slowly and teasingly. Then I somehow managed to regain my position on top. I kissed down to his boxers, removed them, and gently licked the base of his hard member.
"Nnn". He moaned while arching is back slightly. "M-Misoiko..I-I don't know if this is a good i---ahh!"
I took his large, hard member deep into my throat. At first I circled my tongue around the tip, but soon I was taking it deep..bobbing my head and causing it to go in and out of my mouth.
"No, I-I'm...fuuckk..." He began thrusting hard into my mouth as he came closer to releasing. "M-MISOI..----..Ko"
He came into my mouth, yelling out my name as he did so.
He collapsed onto the bed, and I snaked my way back up beside of him. "Tsumi, I...I love you.." I said quietly.
"I-I love you too.." He said, while wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him. He kissed me passionately again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I spent 3 days on this chapter, and I still don't think it turned out the way I wanted it to. I've just been so tired lately -.-
Love you all.. ~wolf22