Fangirl Koko..our mother?

-The next morning, they had to wake up early to go to school <which was a thirty minute drive from the hotel>-

-Misoiko's POV-

Tsumi, Koko, and I sat together at lunch. For some reason, I was really shy and flustered about every slight touch from Tsumi. "Hey Koko, can you please pass me the salt?" I asked.

"Here, I've got it.." Tsumi said, reaching it towards me. As I went to take it, his hand brunshed against mine, causing me to drop the salt shaker.

"Ooh, you'd better hurry and throw some salt over your shoulder, Misoiko!! I don't want you having bad luck!!" Koko exclaimed. "Yeah yeah.." I said, doing what she said to do.

-Kokoru's POV-

(Something seems..off. I mean, Tsumi just barely touched Misoiko. I wonder what's- wait a minute..)

"Hey, guys.." "Yeah?" They replied in unison. "What all did you do over the extended weekend..?" I asked, trying to see if they 'did it' or not, without being suspicious.

"U-um..well..." Misoiko started. "You see..we uh.." Tsumi tried to continue. They were both blushing fiercely and looking away from each other.

"Oh my..you guys did do it, didn't you?!"

"W-whaa??" Tsumi embarrassedly shouted. "W-why would you think that?!" Misoiko added.

(Haha...let's see how much I can embarrass them..how far do I have to go before they'll admit it..?)

"I dunno.." I replied bluntly. "Soo..you guys didn't do it..?"

"N-no." Misoiko stated. Tsumi nodded in agreement to Misoiko's reply.

"Oh..okay then. Oh, by the way..Misoiko, I'd like to take that bottle back if you don't mind. Since none of it was used, I should be able to get a refund for it." A shocked expression covered his face, and his blush deepened. (Gotcha!)

"W-well..I kinda..lost it.."

"Huh..?" (Haha..what a horrible liar.)

I glanced at Misoiko's school bag and saw the bottle's top poking out. I pointed towards it, "but..that's it right there, isn't it..?" Before he could say anything, I took the bottle out of his bag. "Mmm..hey Misoiko..?"

"Y-yeah..?" "What did you do, touch yourself all weekend?"

His face was now as red as it could possibly be. "N-no!!" He shouted, embarrassed. "But..over half the bottle is empty! If you didn't have sex, then that's the only other thing I could think of." I moved closer towards Misoiko's face. "And that's a very naughty thing to do, Misoiko." I said, giving him a 'you should be ashamed' look. "Hey, I swear I didn't do anything to myself!" "Then you had sex, right?"

"I....yeah, we did."

I smiled sweetly, an then hit them both as hard as I could on their heads.

"O-oww!! What the hell was that for?!" Tsumi asked. "That's what you two get for lying to your mother!"

-Tsumi's POV-

"M-mother..?!" "Yes, whenever we're together, I'm the mother of you guys, and you two are my sweet little gay babies!"

"H-hey we're not babies! I'm one month older than you!" I yelled to her. "Yeah, and I'm a year older." Misoiko added.

"But...but.." Koko seemed like she was about to cry.

"You know, Tsumi..you've said yourself that there are a lot of times she acts like a mother towards us..?" Misoiko stated quietly.

"Yeah.." I sighed. "Fine, Koko, you're our mother."

"Yaayyy!! Now, you two have to come over tonight and tell me what happened!" She yelled. Misoiko's face became red yet again. "H-huh?!"

"C'mon..I'm a huge Yaoi fan. Real life gay stuff isn't too easy to come by, and what better way to have a real story, than to have it told by my two best gay friends...slash sons.."

"Koko..if mothers really act the way you do, then I'm glad I've never had a good mom." "Huh?? Whyy??"

"Trust me, they aren't." I interrupted.

"Well..still, can you guys try coming to my place for the night..? I'd like to hang out with you two more..you're like..the best friends I've ever had...maybe the only real friends I've ever had."

Misoiko and I looked at each other, then towards Koko.

"I probably can." I told her.

"I'll..see if I can. I haven't been home in four days, so I'm not sure..but I'll try." Misoiko stated.

"Yay! I hope you both can. And..please think about telling me what happened..your mother is a huge fangirl!" She said, winking.

Soon, the bell rang, and we had to return to class.