Skipping ahead more

-author-

Even though it had only been about a year, a lot happened when Misoiko left.

He ended up with a fairly nice family. His new siblings didn't like him too well though. He kept to himself more, and was basically a loner at his school.

Back in Iowa, Tsumi had been really depressed, so his parents thought it would be good to set him up. They made him date a girl, Kina Hona.

He refused to ever kiss her, saying that he wanted to wait until marriage. After that, his parents arranged a marriage for them. However, she ended up having to move away, canceling all wedding plans.

Misoiko was able to move in with a family in Iowa after one of his 'siblings' threatened to kill him. The people he moved in with were around their mid-60's, and were slightly homophobic. However, they lived close to Tsumi, who Misoiko hadn't talked to in almost a year. Misoiko's new 'mother', Jenn Pina, decided to send Misoiko to school again. The story now continues..similar to the way it began, with him worrying about going into the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't think there will be much more skipping ahead in this story. From here on, it will HOPEFULLY be better and more entertaining. There should be more comedy and cuteness, along with some "Yaoi" sexy stuff ;3

-wolf22