Finding out

-Misoiko POV-

The next day at school, Tsumi and I hung out with Koko at lunch.
"So, Misoiko..Tsumi..what's goin on with you two..?" She asked.
"What do you mean?" I asked, slightly aware of what was about to come.
"You two seem..close. In a different way than usual."
"I don't know what you're talking about.." I stated.
"You guys did something, didn't you..?"
"Eh..? Wh-what the hell?!" I slightly shouted. Then Tsumi whispered to me, "does she know that...you're-" "yeah.." I cut him off.
"You guys..something happened..didn't it..?" She pushed.
I looked down at the table, not wanting to argue. She could tell when I lied anyway, no matter how serious I am.
"Well..we might as well tell her then, right..?" Tsumi started. I looked at him, slightly shocked, because I knew it would be bad for him if anyone found out.
"we're..dating now. But-" "but we don't want anyone else to know!" I cut him off. He looked at me with a slight hint of sadness in his eyes.
"I see. Well..Misoiko, remember what I told you on your first day at this school..?" She asked. "Y-yeah.."
"Well," She continued,"I was right, huh?" She said, winking. "J-just..shut up!" I noticed Tsumi staring at me. "What's going on..?" He asked, confused. "Nothing! Just..fuck.."
I got up and stormed away, hearing Koko laughing at the table.

-Tsumi POV-

"Well..Misoiko, remember what I told you on your first day at this school..?" Koko asked. "Y-yeah.."
"Well," She continued,"I was right, huh?" She said, winking. "J-just..shut up!" I stared at Misoiko,
Completely lost and curious. "What's going on..?" I asked.
"Nothing! Just..fuck.."
He got up and stormed off, leaving me there with Koko, who was laughing.
"I'm so fucking confused.." I stated.
She finally broke her laughter to speak. "Tsumi..the first day he came, he thought you were really cute the moment he saw you. I told him that..even though he's gay and you're straight..love can still happen for you guys."
"Huh..?" "Just listen to me, alright..?" She asked. I nodded and she continued. "Misoiko seems to be really fragile. Please..don't lead him on or anything..." "Don't worry..I..I really do have feelings for him. And..I-" I blushed slightly from the confession I was about to make, "we..kissed yesterday. He was..my first kiss."
"Seriously..? You've been with soo many girls though..! I figured you weren't even a virgin anymore.."
"W-well, you're wrong. Misoiko was my very first kiss.. And he's the first person I've ever been..." I paused, while she looked at me with anticipation. "You know what..I should probably go find him.."
"Wha-huuhh?! Noo, what were you gonna say??" She pleaded.
"Nothing..forget it!"
She grabbed my arm. "Pleeeaaasssse tell me!"
I sighed, giving up. "Fine. But you can't let him..or anyone else know about this!" "Swear I won't tell!!"
I took a deep breath. "He's the first person I've ever been..turned on by."
"No..fucking..way.." She said, surprised. I nodded shyly.
"Dude..that's awesome. Maybe one day you guys will-" "wh-whoa, hang on!! We haven't even really came out yet! Sure, we kissed, but doing..THAT..is waaaay off. And IF Misoiko and I ever did-"
"If we ever did what..?" I turned around, wide-eyed, to see Misoiko there. I only stared at him. Koko spoke up to break the silence.. "We were talking about whether you guys were going camping soon or not!" (Really, that's the best you have..?)
"Really..?" He asked, sitting down. "Y-yeah." I stated. "He's too afraid of spiders and bunnies to go.." Koko teased. "I am not!! I just..spiders are really creepy. I don't have any problems with rabbits!!"
"I'd hope not..I love bunnies!" He giggled.
Just then, the bell rang, and we all headed to class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soo..I'm really tired and I currently suck at thinking of more stuff to write, so I need to go take a nap. Love you guys!
~Wolf22