Secret

::Small Time Skip::

-Misoiko's POV-

I've been living with Tsumi for about a week now. Nothing really interesting has happened, and I hadn't heard from Jenn or her husband..that is, until today.

Tsumi and I were sitting in his room watching tv, when my cell phone rang.

"Hello?" I said when answering.

"Hey, Misoiko..it's Jenn. We uh..you have a new family now."

"Already?! I...I don't want to leave again!"

"Yes, well..you may be more upset when I tell you the rest.."

"Wh-what is it?"

"This time..it's permanent. The family is going to adopt you. And..you're going to be leaving to be with them tomorrow.."

"WHAT?! No! I won't go!" I yelled.

"Misoiko--"

"No, I don't want to hear anything from you again. I--"

"MISOIKO! Just listen to me!" Hearing Jenn yell at me for the first time, I became speechless.

"Now..if you refuse to go, the police are going to get involved, and things could get bad. I don't want you getting into any trouble. And besides, I've talked to the parents, they're very excited to have you, and seem like very nice people. They have a son around your age, and some younger girls. I'm sure you'll be happy with them. Will you please go willingly..?"

"Do I really have any other choice..?"

"I'm sorry Misoiko. Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye dear.."

"Yeah, bye."

"Who was that?" Tsumi asked as I hung up.

"Jenn. I'm leaving tomorrow, and.." I felt tears building up,

"..it's permanent this time.."

"Huh?" He asked, confused.

"They're adopting me. No more foster care..there's no way to come back unless..I run away." I replied.

"Misoiko, you can't do that.."

"Yeah, I know..."

Tsumi got up and walked to his bedroom door.

"Tsumi, where are you going..?"

"I-uh..I'll be right back..I need to talk to mom."

"Oh..okay.." And with that, he left.

-Tsumi's POV-

I quickly rushed to my mother, who was sitting on a black recliner in our living room.

"Mom, Misoiko..got the call today."

She paused her tv show and looked at me.

"And..?" She asked, seeming eager to know what was going to happen to him.

"He's being adopted.."

She smiled slightly. "And guess what.."

"What..?" I asked.

"The family adopting him..is us!"

My heart slightly skipped a beat. "M-Misoiko is..going to live with us?!"

She nodded, smiling brightly.

"N-no way.." I hugged her tightly. "I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!!!"

"We love you too! But.."

Her tone got serious, causing me to pull away. "But..what?"

"You can't tell him, it has to be a surprise. If you really don't want to lose Misoiko, you'll have to use your acting skills, and seem upset that he's leaving. You'll have to keep this big secret from him."

I nodded in understanding.

"Now, work up some fake tears and go spend your last few hours with your boyfriend wisely." She said, winking.

"Yes ma'am." I said, heading back to my room...thinking of every sad thing I could on the way.

-Misoiko's POV-

Tsumi came back after about ten minutes, tears streaming down his face.

"T-Tsumi..?" He silently crawled onto the bed and hugged me tightly.

"Misoiko..this-this is the last night..that you'll be s-staying the night with me.." He managed between sobs.

"I--" he was right..this is probably the last time I can be with him..we'll have to split up again..

With that thought, I also began to cry.

"M-Misoiko.." "Y-yeah..?"

He calmed his crying and looked into my eyes, lust noticeably taking over his gaze.

"We'll have to make this night..one that neither of us will ever forget." He said in a seductive tone, sending slight shivers down my spine.

"B-but your mom is home! She'll hear.."

"*sigh*" he quickly ran out of the room.

A few moments later, I heard his mothers vehicle start and eventually fade away, followed by Tsumi rushing back into the room and locking the door behind him.

"There, now nobody will hear. It's just you and me."

~~~~~~~

::When Tsumi left Misoiko, he went and explained to his mother that if he was going to keep the secret and make his sadness beleivable, he would need her to leave for a few hours. Being the awesome mother she is, she knew exactly what he was talking about..and she was the only person in the family who knew that they did 'dirty deeds'.

Therefore, she decided to go have some alone time and maybe do some shopping::

~~~~~~~~~~~

Just posted that last part for anyone who may have been curious as to how Tsumi got his mother to leave. Anyway..if you're reading this, I must tell you something..

Gay, straight, fat, skinny, dog, cat...no matter what you may be, you are beautiful, no matter what others may tell you. And..I love you. :3

~wolf22