So now..my brother is my lover

-author-

So Tsumi and Misoiko went to Jenn's house. Nobody was home, but they left a note on the door.

Dear Misoiko,

We already packed up all of your belongings and we have everything in the truck. We'll be back soon, we just needed to get some last minute paperwork signed by your adopting parents. Please just wait here for us.

I still love you.

-Jenn

-Tsumi's POV-

(It's a good thing that Misoiko wanted to come here early!)

"Damn it, Jenn..why did your husband have to be a homophobic asshole, like my dad?" Misoiko said to himself.

I hugged him tightly. "Misoiko, it's okay. I'm sure you'll be going to a good family. You may even get a great boyfriend!"

"Huh?!" He escaped from my grasp and looked into my eyes.

"I'm never going to give up on you, Tsumi. There's no way I'll date another guy!"

"I'd hope not.." I whispered, meaning to only say it In my head. "What did you say?" Misoiko asked. "Oh, nothing!"

Just then, Jenn and her husband pulled in.

I held Misoiko's face gently. "Misoiko, remember..I'll ALWAYS love you." Then I gently kissed him.

-author-

Tsumi and Misoiko went their separate ways.

Tsumi went home and packed his belongings, because his parents had bought a new home with more room in preparation for Misoiko moving in.

It took five hours for everything to be moved to the new house, thanks to friends and neighbors.

Thankfully, the two story, maroon-roofed grey house was close to the school, so they wouldn't have to transfer.

After moving everything, they went to the place where they would be reunited with Misoiko.

-Misoiko's POV-

It was time. We arrived at the place where my new family was waiting. I was told to stay in a waiting room type area while Jenn and the other family finished up everything they had to do.

Finally, a long haired, skinny, blonde woman came in.

"Misoiko, they're ready for you."

I stood up and followed her into a white tiled, tan walled room. I had been looking at the floor while walking in. As soon as I looked up, I felt tears escape from me once again.

"W-why are you here..?"

Tsumi, his parents, and his three siblings were there, all smiling.

Tsumi walked over to me and said "Welcome to the family..Misoiko," before hugging me tightly.

When he let go, I could only stare Into his eyes.

"S-so the family adopting me ..is.." "Yep. You're now officially living with me, and we're..brothers."

He smiled at me while I only continued to stare at him in confusion. He slowly leaned in and kissed me.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss.

At first I hesitated, but I finally kissed back, wrapping my arms around his waist.

My boyfriend I are brothers now..so now..my brother is my lover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this was "Our Story"! I really hope you enjoyed it!

Also, I've been thinking of making "OS short stories"

Which would only be sex scenes between Tsumi and Misoiko and some events that happen while they're living together. However, I'm not quite sure if I should or not.

Please give me your opinion as to whether or not I should.

If at least four people say yes, then I shall do it!

I love you all!

~wolf22