What does this mean?

-Tsumi POV-

One moment I was trying to cheer Misoiko up..and the next, I was laying under him on the floor, and we were kissing.
To be honest, I've had an urge to kiss him lately, but I didn't really want to admit that. At first I struggled, because he got me completely off guard. Once I actually realized what was going on, I gave in and returned his passionate kisses with my own.
I could feel my face redden as we kissed. Suddenly, he moved back slightly.
"I-I'm so sorry!" He stammered, "I-I don't know wha--"
I noticed him trying to move away, but I needed more.. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and pulled him in for another kiss. When I pulled away, I saw happiness in his eyes, but his face was covered in overall confusion.
"T-Tsumi..wh-what are you..doing..?"
"I..I've...I'm sorry. It's just that..for some reason I've wanted to kiss you too lately. I just didn't plan on you kissing me." I confessed, "when you pulled away, I...I needed more."
I looked him in the eyes. "Besides, you've wanted it for a few months now, haven't you?"
He nodded, a bright blush covering his face. I couldn't help but to smile.
For some reason, I still wasn't satisfied with kissing him. I felt like I needed more. "Uh..Misoiko.." I quietly said, "could..could we maybe do it again?"
He smiled and wrapped his hands around the back of my neck, pulling me in for another kiss. Our kisses became more and more passionate.
Soon, I felt Misoiko's warm hands sliding up underneath of my shirt. We brought our lips apart only long enough for us to remove each other's shirts.
He kissed around on my neck until he hit a spot that shot a feeling of pleasure through my body. I felt his soft smile against my skin as I let out a slight moan. He then sucked lightly on the spot, while trailing his hand down my chest. I felt his hand tug at the button on my pants, and a thought entered my clouded mind.
(How far am I going to let him go..? Why is it that I can't seem to want to push him away? I-I'm not gay, right?)
He rubbed his hand on the outside of my pants around the growing bulge. I let out another small moan.
Suddenly there was a shout from downstairs.
"Miiisoiikooo..come help me with dinner please!!" His mother yelled.
"Damn.." I whispered. (Hang on, why the hell am I so upset?!)
I looked up at Misoiko, who was now on his knees in front of me. He had a flustered expression, with passion and joy easily noticeable in his eyes.
"Damn it woman..." I heard him curse under his breath. He looked me in the eyes. "I-I'm sorry..I..." He returned his gaze to the floor and stood up. Then he reached his hand out to me. "Wanna help us?" He asked sweetly.
"S-sure." I responded while he pulled me up.
After putting our shirts back on, we headed downstairs. We helped his mom prepare lunch, ate, and then returned to his room. We talked for a while, and then he asked a question that somehow took me by surprise.
"S-so..what does this make us..? Are we still friends, or.." He hesitated, "did that mean anything..?"
I wasn't sure what to say, I was still really confused about everything that had happened, and I was confused as to WHY it happened.
"I-I don't know." I responded.
I saw his mood suddenly drop.

***************************
I had a friend visiting from Japan, so I am late on updating. I'm really sorry!! I just..don't see her often. Anyway, back to doing my best on posting every day now! Promise I will try harder on improving this, but I'm still new to writing yaoi stories for the public world of wattpad..
Until later.. :3
-Wolf22