Happy again!

-Misoiko POV-

I looked at the floor, trying to process what had just happened. (He..he really just..kissed me, didn't he?) I slowly looked up at him. He was fiercely blushing and staring at the floor as well. (He..he really did. That seriously just happened.)

I placed my hand on Tsumi's shoulder, causing him to jump at the sudden touch. "T-Tsumi, I-" "I'm really sorry!!" He yelled, interrupting me again. "I just..it's been so long and..I just couldn't hold it in. I'm really sorry! I-" "DAMN IT TSUMI! If you'd just shut up and let me finish my sentence.." I snapped. "S-sorry.." He stammered.

"Now..Tsumi, I still really like you too. I never forgot about you, not for a second. I just..snapped a bit when I heard you were engaged. But I didn't really know the full story, so..I'm sorry, I shouldn't just jump to conclusions like that."

He stared at me for a moment.

"T-Tsumi..?" "Yeah..?"

I slowly leaned closer to him. When he noticed what I was about to do, he closed his eyes. Then, my lips met his, in a short, sweet kiss. When I pulled back, he looked into my eyes. "Hey Misoiko.." "Hm..?" "So..are we..can we be together again..?" I smiled and kissed him again. "Yeah.. If you want.."

"Yay!!" He yelled, falling back onto the floor and bringing me down on top of him. He pulled me closer and we kissed once more, before the door to his room opened and two screaming girls ran in.

"MISOIKO, MISOIKO!!!" "WE'VE MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!!"

They both tackled me and attacked me with hugs. "I've missed you girls too!"

"Daddy says he missed you bunches and wanted to come see you, but he has to take Ren to a basketball game, so he couldn't."

"That's whyy he told us to tell you that he loves you like a second son and he never ever wants you to leave again!" The girls said.

"Well, tell him I don't plan on it, and I love him too."

"Alrighty!!!" The youngest yelled.

Not long after, I got a call from Jenn, telling me to come home for the night. I told everyone goodbye and went home.

While laying in bed, the day's events replayed in my head. "Today was...way better than I expected.." I said to myself, before falling into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Is the story okay so far..? I hope so, because I really want to try making fans happy. Love you all!

-wolf22