Erotic dream coming true.

Tsumi came closer to my face, and kissed my cheek. Then, he got off of me. "You don't have to be so upset, Misoiko..I'm sorry, I was just teasing you."

My face reddened with a mix of embarrassment and anger. "Fuck you, Tsumi.."

"Anytime. I'll be in our room waiting."

With that, he left the room.

"Hey, Misoiko..maybe you guys should just..do it. I know you just did it last night, but maybe doing it again will make him not want to tease you so much.." Koko suggested.

"I'm not sure if we should do it or not..it may just make things worse. He hasn't ever acted like this before, not even after his birthday..maybe having sex with him was a bad idea in the first place.." "No, you guys love each other, right? It's hard to not do it..considering how romantic he was being and the fact that you two were alone for four days."

"How did you know he was being romantic.?"

"Misoiko, I knew the plan from the beginning. He actually wanted to have sex with you..that's why I suggested the Yaoi, since I know it gets you in the mood. He was really nervous about it..so I thought maybe that would give you guys a little boost."

"You're..something else, Koko." I stood up and went to the door.

"Goodnight, 'mommy'"

"Nighty night, son!"

I went to the bedroom that Koko had prepared for us. Tsumi was already laying under the covers, and seemed to be asleep. I crawled under the covers next to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Mmm..Misoiko..."

He turned around and wrapped his hands around the back of my head, kissing me passionately. Then he moved to my neck and bit my sweet spot. "Nn...t-Tsumi.." I moaned.

I felt him smile against my neck, and he slid his hands into my boxers. Then he grabbed my member and stroked it gently. "Tsumi, s-stop it!" I pleaded.

He sat up in the bed, pulled me onto his lap, removed my shorts and boxers, and then continued to rub my hard member. He used his free hand to rub my nipple while sucking on my sweet spot. "F-fuck...t-Tsumi". I let out a slightly loud moan. (Stop it, I don't want Koko to hear!)

Suddenly, I felt him flinch, and the strange erotic feeling coming from him seemed to change. He paused what he had been doing for a moment, but then continued again. (It's like he just..woke up. Was he doing all of that in his sleep..?!)

-Tsumi's POV-

I was having a pretty awesome dream. Misoiko and I were at my home doing..dirty things. However, I woke up to find that my dream was true..except we're in Koko's house.

I had been rubbing him, but paused. (I..I don't want to leave him in this condition again..but..)

I began stroking his hard, wet member again. "T-Tsumiii!!" He yelled out.

"Shh, we wouldn't want to alert Koko, now would we..?" I teased.

"D-damn it Tsumi, s-stop it! This..this is wrong!" He protested.

"Misoiko.." I licked up from the base of his neck to his mouth. "I..I need you, now.." I whispered to him.

I pushed him off of me gently and took off my shirt, then his. I kissed his chest softly. "Fuck...I-I need you too..Tsumi.." He pulled off my shorts and boxers, then positioned me on the bed. He used his fingers to stretch me some, and then entered me slowly.

He gently thrusted at first, but I needed more. "M-Misoiko, harder." I demanded. He did what I said. "F-fuck.H-Harder, Misoiko..!!" He was now thrusting very hard. He hit a spot that made me moan loudly.

"T-Tsumi, I'm going to..damn it..Tsumiii!!" He yelled out as he came inside of me. He quickly rolled me onto my back, before he had even recovered from what just happened. Then he took my member into his mouth, sucking hard and quickly.

"M-Misoiko..." I intertwined my fingers with his hair, as I felt myself release into his mouth, and moaned loudly. Then we both laid down, put the covers back over us, and fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope next chapter turns out good..

Anyway, Tsumi's erotic dreams=possible sleep sex...how lovely d:

~wolf22