From "wtf?!" to Makeup

-Misoiko's POV-

I pressed the cold, sharp blade against my neck, feeling a sharp pain and something warm, probably blood, running down my neck. I continued running the knife along my neck, slowly..feeling the pain surging through me.

Suddenly, I heard someone running towards the room I was in. The handle turned and Tsumi rushed in.

"Hey Misoiko! Mom said you could--" he looked over at me for a moment, then rushed over and took the knife from me before pulling me into his tight embrace.

"What the fuck are you doing, Misoiko?!"

I could tell he was crying, and could feel the tears soaking into my shirt. I was unable to say anything, however, I began to cry as well.

"Why? Why would you leave me, Misoiko?!" He pulled away and put his hands on my shoulders, giving me a violent shake. "Why?! Damn it, answer me!"

I only cried more. I couldn't stand him being upset, and he had never really yelled at me before. I finally came to my senses when he shook me. (What the hell was I thinking? I know killing myself would just make Tsumi more depressed, so..why did I--)

He hugged me tightly again, bringing me from my thoughts and forcing the breath out of me.

"T-Tsumi I...can't...breathe". He pulled away. "Sorry, but at least you're talking now. Why..?"

"I..I thought it would make things a lot easier..if I was gone. We won't lose each other anymore, we don't have to worry about each other if I'm dead. I..I shouldn't have even been born in the first place. I ruined my family. I've hurt you..I don't know how many times. I've ruined many others' lives by living, I'm tired of it!" I replied.

"M-Misoiko..the people you've been with...I bet none of them have meaningful lives without you. You've brought my family closer together, and I never thought that would be possible!

I..I could never live without you. If you killed yourself, I'd just end up doing the same thing...because I love you, Misoiko. I love you so much!"

Next thing I knew..we were somehow on his bed, and he was kissing me, his eyes still shining with tears.

-Tsumi's POV-

"M-Misoiko..the people you've been with...I bet none of them have meaningful lives without you. You've brought my family closer together, and I never thought that would be possible!

I..I could never live without you. If you killed yourself, I'd just end up doing the same thing...because I love you, Misoiko. I love you so much!"

(And..I'm going to prove it to you..)

Before he could say anything else, I kissed him deeply. He didn't respond much..it seemed like he was lost in his own world. I wrapped his arms around the back of my neck and grabbed his legs, lifting him off of the floor and laying him onto my bed. Then I licked the blood from his neck. (I want to show you how much I love you, Misoiko..I don't ever want you to do this again!)

I kissed him again, this time getting a response from him. He weakly tried kissing me back. I then ran my tongue over his bottom lip, asking permission to enter my tongue, and was quickly answered by him parting his wonderful lips. I fiercely attacked his sweet tongue with my own.

I gently removed his shirt and then trailed small kisses from his lips to his sweet spot, lightly biting it, causing him to moan slightly.

(I would miss these wonderful noises..if you were gone.)

Thinking of that, I could feel a tear escape from me.

-Misoiko's POV-

I felt his tears falling onto my bare chest.

He then laid his head on my chest, crying more. "Misoiko..I love your voice..your personality, your weird sense of humor....I love everything about you. If you would've left me..I wouldn't survive. I can't lose you, I just can't..."

(Tsumi..you really care for me, don't you..?)

I placed my hand under his head, causing him to raise up and look at me. We stared into each other's eyes for a few moments, before our lips quickly met again.

He broke the kiss and pulled the covers over us. Then he wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my chest.

"T-Tsumi..." "Hmm?"

"I..I promise, I'll never try it again."

He looked at my face and slightly smiled. He kissed me one last time.

"You'd better not do it again, because I love you."

"I..love you too, Tsumi."

And not long after, we both fell asleep.