Sleepover!

-the sleepover will be told in parts, so that it will hopefully not take too long to read.-

-Kokoru's POV-

We all changed into our night clothes.

I wore a dark blue t-shirt with above knee black shorts. Tsumi wore black sporty knee shorts and a red t-shirt.

Misoiko wore a pink shirt with light blue knee shorts. We all sat on my bed to talk some.

"Aww, you look soo cute, Misoiko!"

"Sh-shut up.." He blushed, "it's just..I'm not gonna wear only boxers when I'm with people."

"But..I'm serious.."

"Yeah, you do look pretty cute in those clothes, Misoiko." Tsumi teased.

Misoiko grabbed a pillow and threw it at Tsumi's face. "Hey, no fair.."

1-pillow fight-

Misoiko childishly stuck his tongue out. "That's what you get, ya jerk."

"What did I do? All I did was compliment you, you look really cute..of course, you look cuter without clothes.."

Misoiko's face reddened even more. "Shut up!!" He picked up a pillow and continuously hit Tsumi with it, until he finally calmed down.

I noticed Tsumi giving Misoiko a death stare. "Ooh..now you've done it, Misoiko..Tsumi's gonna kill you.." I joked. Tsumi threw a pillow at Misoiko, which he dodged, causing it to hit me. "Hey, watch where you're throwing!" I yelled, hitting Tsumi in the head. "And you.." I turned towards Misoiko and hit him hard in the back of his head with the pillow. "That's what you get for moving."

"Hey, I didn't wanna get hit!" He yelled defensively. "Oh just shut up." I shouted, hitting him again. Soon I was hit on my back with a pillow. "Hey, Misoiko is my target!" Tsumi scolded.

We got in a huge fight that lasted about an hour. Then Misoiko suggested that we move to something else.

2-truth or dare-

-Misoiko's POV-

I've always wanted to play this, but I've never been able to before. We sat in a..uh..triangle..and began.

Misoiko-Koko, truth or dare?

Koko-truth.

Misoiko-who do you like?

Koko-...uh..

Tsumi-c'mon girl, you've gotta tell!

Koko-I am, give me time man! *sigh*

I like Ren.

<Ren is a character who will come later in the story. He has shoulder length purple hair,green eyes, and a beautiful white smile. He's around 6'1, and three months older than Koko.>

Tsumi-ya know..I actually think you'd be a good couple.

Koko-whatever. Tsumi, truth or dare?

Tsumi-dare.

Koko-I dare you to.. <Koko moves over to whisper to Tsumi>

I dare you to take Misoiko into the bathroom, get him turned on, and then leave and act like nothing happened.

<Tsumi's face reddened>

Tsumi-b-but, that would be mean..wouldn't it..?

Misoiko-what is it?

Koko-you have to do it, it's your dare!

Tsumi-ugh..fine. <he grabbed Misoiko's hand and helped him up, then dragged him into the bathroom. Before closing the door, he turned to Koko.>