New awkward friendship

~Tsumi POV~
On Monday, I had forgotten to give my work to Mr. Postyo. I rushed inside of his room. "Sorry to interrupt!!" I yelled. I rushed over to the slightly annoyed teacher. When we finished talking, I turned to leave. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a student that I'd never seen before was there. I turned my head towards him briefly and smiled. He seemed to stare at me as I walked out. (I think it would be good to get to know him..)
For the rest of the week, I wasn't ever really able to talk to him. However, I noticed something..he seemed to always be in the same place as me..and he stared at me a lot. On Friday, I went to the library with some friends. He was there too, and seemed to be trying to hide.
"Hey Tsu.(my nickname used by close friends)" my pal Kotsu said. "Yeah?" I responded. "See that boy back there?" He asked. "Yeah..he's the new kid, right?" "Yeah. Have you noticed that he..seems to follow us and stare at you..?" "Hmm..I guess he does.."
"Well, he obviously seems interested in you somehow..why don't you go see what's up?" My friend Mikora suggested.
"Yeah..I guess so, I've been meaning to talk to him anyway." I replied. I got up and walked towards where he was. When I walked up to him, he looked as if he had just been caught in doing something illegal. His eyes widened and he stared at me.
"Hey there!" I said. "H-hi.." He replied, while staring at the floor. "You're the new student that came Monday, right?" I asked. He nodded. "So, have you made any friends yet?"
"Yeah,a couple.." He stated. "So, what's your name?"
"I-I'm Misoiko Masika." He replied. "I'm Tsumi Len, nice to meet you!" I said. "Hey, Misoiko...I don't want to insinuate anything..but have you been following me..?"
"N-no! Why?" He protested, finally looking at me again.
"Well, I just wondered. It seems like everywhere I go, you're there too."
He silently looked at the floor. "Let me give you some advice anyway..if you want to get to know someone, just talk to them!" I said smiling. "O-okay, thanks." "So uh..would you want to be friends with me..?" "I..don't know if I can." "Why not..?" "B-because..I kind of..have feelings for you."
My eyes widened and my face got warm. "You..have feelings for me..?" "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--" "hey, it's alright! But..I'm really sorry..I don't really like guys that way." I said, interrupting him as he started freaking out.
"I'm sorry!!" He yelled, and turned to run away. I grabbed his arm before he could go. "Calm down! I won't tell anyone about it, alright? It can be our secret." I said, trying to calm him down. "A-alright..." He said, looking at the floor and deeply blushing.
"I feel bad saying this now,but..do you want to be friends..?" I asked.
"Are you sure you'd want to be friends with someone like me..?" He cautiously asked. "Someone like you..you mean..a guy who likes guys..? That doesn't bother me at all! It may take a while to get used to, but I'd really like to be your friend if you'd let me.." I said. He smiled sweetly. "Okay then.."

So from that day, we talked more and have become closer. He introduced me to his friend Kokoru, and we became friends. He also got closer with some of my friends. We were pretty awkward at first..considering that he had feelings for me. But we became pretty close friends! We would visit each other a lot and always hang out. Now we're best friends! :3
******************************
Next chapter=Yaoi moment!
Hope you're enjoying the story!
-Wolf22