My Obsession

When I exited the room, everyone was heading outside. "Where's everyone going..?" I asked Koko. "It's break time! Nobody told you? After 5th period, we have a free hour outside!" She replied. "I see." We had been standing in the hallway long enough for most of the students to have already left. We also went out. I noticed Tsumi with a big group of people at the picnic table. Koko must have noticed me staring.

"Why don't you go talk to him??" "Huh? I..I don't have any reason to speak to him." I responded. "Just..introduce yourself or something!" Koko pleaded. "No..besides.." I looked at the group of people and then down towards the ground, "there are too many people there." "Are you..shy?" She asked. "I-just forget about it, lets go swing." I said, rushing away. "H-hey, wait up!" She ran after me.

-skip to next day-

We finished the morning classes, and were now at lunch. Koko and I sat alone together at a small booth. "So, have you talked to home yet?" She asked. "No." I bluntly replied.

"Dude..you have to talk to him and get to know him if you ever want to have any chance of making a move!" She slightly yelled. "Hush, you're really loud!" I snapped. "Anyway, has he ever even been with a guy?" "Not that I know of." She replied. "Has he ever liked a guy?" "Dunno.." "What makes you think that I could even have a chance with him then?"

"Because, I've always been told I'm an expert with love! I always say the right answer when someone asks me about relationships!"

I sighed. "But a straight guy and a gay guy..I don't think that'll work out." "You never know until you try." She said, opening her bottle of water and taking a drink. "Just..get to know him some! Figure out if you have any things in common or..something." She stood up "anyway, I need to go to the office before 5th. See you in class!" She left.

(Get to know him..? I can't even get the courage to say 'hi' to him!) I thought to myself. (Maybe...if I sneakily follow him some, I can learn about him some and build up some courage to talk to him.)

So for the rest of the week, I did just that. I followed him secretly every chance I got. On Friday, I followed him to the library. He was with a group of people, talking. I just hid behind a bookshelf and watched. (What is wrong with me..it's like I'm obsessed with this guy..!) Suddenly, he got up and walked towards me. "Hey there!" He said. (Oh no..he caught me..!)

******************

Tsumi POV is coming next chapter! What'll happen? Will Misoiko confess, or act as though nothing's going on?

Find out in the next chapter :3

-Wolf22