!Reunited & Awkward!

~Misoiko POV~

Here I am again..the same as it was two years ago, when I first came to this school. Just standing here like an idiot, too afraid to go in.

*sigh* "I'm such an idiot.."

(Come on, don't just stand here, Misoiko! Walk in!) I said to myself in my thoughts. (But..what if Tsumi and Koko..what if they don't accept me back..what if they won't be friends with me again..)

People were walking by, staring at me like I was a weirdo. (Come on, idiot, just go. Whatever happens, happens. You'll never know until you try.)

"You're right." I said to myself. After taking a deep breath, I walked inside.

I glanced at my schedule, and saw that I had mr. Postyo for my 1st class.

(Good..at least I know where his class is..)

I went to his door and knocked. The door slowly opened, and there stood a shocked mr. Postyo, staring at me. "You..! Please, come on in!" He stated enthusiastically. As I walked in, all eyes were on me. Suddenly, I heard someone loudly yell my name. "MIIISOIIKOOOO!!!!" And soon, the person tackled me to the ground, hugging me tightly.

"H-hey, what's wrong wi--" I looked up to see Koko..the one who was squeezing the life out of me. Her hair was now even longer, and it was a teal color. "Okay now, cut it out Kokoru. I'll admit, he is an excellent student and I've missed him too..but you're going just a bit far." Mr. Postyo stated. "Sorry.." She said, pouting as she stood up. She reached her hand out to me to help me up. "It's just..I've missed you so much, Misoiko..."

I hugged her gently. "I've missed you too."

~~~Kokoru's POV~~

It started out as just another boring day at school. I was sitting at my desk, trying to concentrate on the lesson, when there was a knock at the door. Mr. Postyo went to open the door and I zoned out. That is, until I saw something familiar out of the corner of my eye. I would recognize that cute, dark red-haired person anywhere. My best friend..he's back.

"MIIISOIIKOOOO!!!!!" I yelled, as I ran up and tackled him with a giant hug. We both ended up falling on the floor, but I didn't want to let go!

"H-hey, what's wrong wi--" his words trailed off. He finally noticed it was me.

"Okay now, cut it out Kokoru. I'll admit, he is an excellent student and I've missed him too..but you're going just a bit far." Mr. Postyo stated. "Sorry.." I pouted, standing up and helping Misoiko up as well.

"It's just..I've missed you so much, Misoiko..."

He hugged me gently. "I've missed you too."

Mr Postyo made us sit down so we could continue class...and with my awesome luck, Misoiko's seat was right beside of mine!

We went through the rest of the classes, and lunch finally arrived. Since Misoiko and I had 4th together, we walked to lunch together.

When we sat down, I told him about things that had happened. We now had a badminton team, my mom and dad got married, and..I even told him about Tsumi being engaged.

"T-Tsumi was..engaged..?"

"Yeah. He didn't really seem too into her though, to be honest. They only seemed like good friends. He never even kissed her, from what I've heard. Besides, it was an arranged marriage by his parents. He was so depressed after you left, they thought he should get someone new."

Tsumi's mood seemed to drop.

"Have you seen him any today?" I asked. "No.." He quietly stated.

"I..I think..if you see him anywhere, you should talk to him. I can tell he still thinks about you.."