Stupid Mistake

-Misoiko's POV-

"You,sir..are a total freak."

"I know..sorry guys..it's just.." Suddenly, my phone rang, interrupting my sentence. I answered, to find it was Jenn who was calling me.

"Hello."

"Hey Misoiko. We need you to come on home, we need to have..a talk."

"Alrighty. Bye Jenn."

"Bye"

I hung up. "Who was that?" Tsumi asked. "I need to go home." I replied.

"Aww man..well, thanks for coming over.." Koko said while hugging me.

"I'll walk you home." Tsumi stated.

"Thanks Tsumi."

Koko waved bye to us as we left. We talked and held hands until we got near my home.

"Well, guess we should say bye here..." Tsumi said.

"Yeah.." I hugged him tightly, then slightly pulled back, enough for him to kiss me. "I love you, Misoiko."

"I love you too!" I replied, just before Tsumi's lips quickly reunite with mine. I slightly melted into the sweet kiss. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, but I refused to grant him entrance.

He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes, pouting. "Misoiko..please?"

"You know it isn't safe, they might see!" "Pleeaaassse?"

"I--" he quickly took the chance to shove his tongue into my mouth while I was talking. He wrapped his arms around the back if my neck, pulling me closer. I struggled at first, but soon gave up. I wrapped my arms around his back and returned his kiss, our tongues dancing together. He finally broke the kiss.

"I love you so much, Misoiko."

"I love you too.."

And with one more small kiss, we parted ways. When I entered the house, my parents were staring at me.

"Uh..hey, what's up guys?" I asked, feeling awkward with their stares.

"M-Misoiko, dear..we uh.." Jenn started, seeming flustered.

"Are you..gay?" She asked.

"H-huh?"

"Well, we--" "we saw your little show out there." Her husband interrupted.

"And that isn't the first time we've seen you two together like that.I think..we need to let you go boy..I've thought you seemed strange from the beginning, but that little stunt out there proved to me what's wrong with you."

"B-but where will I..go..?" I asked

"Well..to another foster family I suppose. I'm sorry dear.." Jenn stated.

"I want you out of our home though. Now. Get out boy, we can't have you here. We'll contact you when we find a family for you." Jenn's husband demanded.

I looked over at Jenn, who had tears running down her cheeks. She mouthed 'I'm sorry'..right before I turned and rushed out of the front door. (Damn it!! They just had to see! Now what, will I have to leave Koko and Tsumi again?!)

I ran to a nearby park and sat on a black swing set, letting my tears fall.

"Damn it!! I fucking hate life!!" I yelled.

"What the hell happened?"

I quickly jumped up and turned around to see Tsumi standing there.

I quickly wiped my tears. "Wh-when did you get here?" I asked.

"I didn't really feel like going home..I got here like a minute ago." He put his hands on my shoulders. "Now tell me..what the fuck happened to you?"

I took a deep breath, trying to calm down some before I said anything.

"They..they saw." I replied bluntly..looking at the ground.

"Damn it!" He hugged me tightly. "I-I'm so sorry..if I wasn't so fucking greedy I--I'm sorry.." I felt his tears soaking through my shirt. I gently wrapped my arms around him. "Hey, Tsumi..that wasn't the first time that they saw. They..were planning to kick me out anyway.."

He hugged me tighter. "M-Misoiko..I-I'm really sorry.. I-I don't want to lose you again.." I pushed him off of me slightly and wiped the tears from his face. Then I placed my hands on both sides of his face. "I don't want to leave you either..if nothing else..I can just disappear from them..maybe live with Koko..?"

He shook his head. "No,Misoiko..if you do that, everything will just end up worse than it has to be."

I removed my hands from his face. I knew he was right, but..

"I don't want to go, Tsumi," my tears began to fall again, "I-I don't want to be separated from you again! I-I lo---"

Tsumi crashed his lips to mine.

-Tsumi's POV-

I don't want to hear this..I won't let anyone take him away again..

I interrupt him by quickly kissing him. Then I pulled back slightly to look into his tear filled eyes. "Misoiko, I won't let them take you away again. I promise." I kissed him again, gently. "You can stay with me for a while, alright?"

He nodded slightly. After that, we walked back to my home quietly. Neither of us really knew what to say. I noticed he still hadn't calmed down much, so I wrapped my arm around his back as we walked. He turned and gave me a weak smile.

Soon after, we arrived at my home.