Surprise!

-Misoiko POV-

The next day at school, Tsumi sat with Koko and I at lunch.

"Tsumi! I haven't seen you in a few days, how have you been?!" She asked excitedly. "I've..been pretty good I guess. Yesterday was pretty awesome though.." He replied.

What he said caused me to blush, remembering what happened. "Tsumi, Misoiko...are you guys back together..?" She smiled. "I-I-" "yeah, we are" Tsumi answered, cutting off my flustered sentence.

"Aww, yaayyy!!" She cheered. "Oh, hey," she said, reaching into her purse to pull out a camera, "can we take a picture together..? When Misoiko left, I didn't have anything to remember him by. I'd really like to have a pic of us three.."

"Only if you give me one too." Tsumi stated. Koko smiled and nodded. "Okay.." She looked around the cafeteria for a moment and stopped a random student. "Hey, can you please take a picture of us..?" "Uh..sure.." She replied. We took a very cute picture together. Tsumi had one arm around me, making a peace sign with his other hand. I held my right hand in my left in front of me in..as Koko calls it..a cutsie way. Koko was in the middle..in front of us. She was sitting with her hands in her lap, giving a beautiful smile.

"Wow, that turned out really good..thanks!" Koko said to the girl. She walked off, and the three of us sat back down.

"So Misoiko...what are you doing this weekend..?" Tsumi asked.

"Hmm..nothing that I know of, why?" "You should ask if you can come home with me today and stay for the weekend! Mom and dad are out of town, and the girls will all be at friends houses..I'll be all lonely." He said, pouting.

"Fine, I'll ask." I pulled out my phone and asked Jenn by text.

"I'll be right back, the bathroom awaits me!!" Tsumi shouted, jogging away. (He's so cute..!)

~Kokoru's POV~

"So Misoiko...what are you doing this weekend..?" Tsumi asked Misoiko

"Hmm..nothing that I know of, why?" Misoiko responded.

"You should ask if you can come home with me today and stay for the weekend! Mom and dad are out of town, and the girls will all be at friends houses..I'll be all lonely" Tsumi replied, pouting slightly. After that, I zoned out.

(Oh my fucking goodness..those two are so freakin cute together! I wonder if I can maybe help make their weekend more fun.. I mean..I know Tsumi has a surprise but...hmm..

I know, this is perfect!!) right when I snapped out of my thoughts, Tsumi announced that he was going to the bathroom.

"Okay, Misoiko..you like Yaoi, right..?"

"Y-yeah, I guess. Why..?"

"While you're with him, you have to watch one called 'sensitive pornograph'." I saw his face redden. "Sensitive pornogr---what the hell?! I can't watch Yaoi with him, especially that, if its really pornographic stuff."

"It is..there are some hot anime guys though! And just why can't you watch it with him..?"

"B-because it...it bothers me." He mumbled.

"So? You two need to know more about each other. Give him a taste of some good anime, Misoiko! I'm sure he'd like it too. And what better anime for a gay couple to watch than a Yaoi? A really graphic one especially."

His blush darkened more, his face now completely red.

"K-Kokoru..!! What the heck..?!" He nervously snapped.

-Misoiko POV-

Watch a graphic Yaoi with Tsumi? How the hell would that be a good thing to do?! Yaoi turns me on, and Koko knows that. What the hell is wrong this this girl?!