Chapter 2

"Hi."

"Hi." I say back. We kind of just stared at each other for a moment. I got lost in his eyes. I think he got lost in mine too.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson." He breaks the ice.

"I know who you are."

"Fan?" I nod. "You aren't going to scream and yell in my face asking for a autograph or anything?"

"Nah I'm not that kind of fan." I chuckle. "But I'm Sara."

"Sara." He repeats my words. "It seems like it's suits you well."

"I guess so." I shrug my shoulders. "Sorry for bumping into you."

"No it's alright. I should've seen where I was going." He smiles. "Would you and your friend like to come sit with me and Harry?"

Did Louis. Louis Tomlinson. Just invite me and Alana to sit with him and Harry?

Sara chill, you have to remain calm in front of this sex god.

"Sure." I walk over to Alana with Louis behind me. "Alana?"

'Hm?" She looks up from her phone. Her eyes go wide for a moment.

"Louis invited us to sit with him and Harry?" I tell her.

"Would you like too, love?" Louis adds.

"Sure." It seemed she was pretty cool about it, acting normal. But honestly, you could tell she was fangirling inside.

"Hello." Harry greets as me and Alana sit down in the stools at the high table.

"Hi." Me and Alana say in unison.

"I'm Harry."

"I'm Alana."

"Sara."

"Lovely names." Harry smiles kindly taking a drink if his frappe.

It was kind of an awkward silence for a bit, but thankfully, Louis breaks it.

"This is really awkward." He nervously chuckles.

I laugh, "It really is,"

"Why don't we play the question game?" Harry suggests, we all give him a look. "Okay I know it's lame, but we might as well so it's not awkward and we can get to know you two."

"Sure," Alana says, giving him a small shrug of her shoulders.

"Full names?" Harry asks.

"Alana Danielle Seum."

"Sara Elizabeth Beckmann."

"Erm." Louis hesitates. "Age?"

"Turning 18 soon." Alana says proudly with a big grin on her face.

Lucky bitch.

"When?" Harry asks her, looking interested in her talking.

"About 2 months." She smiles, Harry returning her one.

"I'll be 16 This year."

"Birthdays?" Harry asks.

"August 17th."

"December 1st."

"Really?" Louis asks with a surprised look on his face, "We're both December babies!" He shouts.

I laugh,"I know."

Harry raises an eyebrow at me, "Fans eh?"

"Yup, but not the really crazy ones." Alana tells them. Harry nods in understanding and nudges Louis with his shoulder to continue.

"Favorite boy in the band?" Louis smirks, leaving forward.

"I mean, we love all of you?" I say as a matter of factly, taking a sip of my Frap.

"A Yeah but I mean, who was your first favorite or something."

I half laugh, "Well, it was honestly Niall, now it's you and Zayn."

"First it was Harry, now it's Niall and you still." Alana says, taking a sip of her cappuccino.

"Favorite color?" Harry chirps.

"Green." Harry smirks at her answer.

"That's my favorite color too." He says.

"I know." Alana says looking back at him. He chuckles.

"Mine is Blue." I say. "Alana what time is it?" I turn to her.

"Uhm." She clicks the button on her phone. "It's already 12:48."

"Wow, we spent more than an hour with you guys."

"I feel special." Harry gushes.

"Me too." Louis adds.

"Crap. I'm sorry but we have stuff to do today." I say already grabbing my stuff and getting out of the high chair.

I'm too little for this shit.

"What's your twitter names?" Louis pulls out his phone. I tell him it. Now he follows me and so does Harry. "What about you Alana?"

"Don't have one, really don't like twitter." She admits.

"Number?" Harry gets out of his seat and stands in front of her, handing him his phone. She types her number in it. He passes it to me and I put my number in it too. Louis hands me his phone. I type it in his so does Alana. We all now exchanged phone numbers and all that crap.

"Bye." Me and Alana both say.

"No hugs?" Harry pouts and so does Louis. Me and Alana playfully groan and walk over to them to give them all hugs.

I honestly just wanted to stay in their arms forever.

Me and Alana say goodbye to them and walk out of the coffee shop. I already know when we get in her car we are both going to be screaming, crying, and having exorcisms.

"Oh." I say.

"My."

"God." I finish it.

"That really just happened."

"Like what."

"When we get to the car I'm letting my inner fangirl unleash." We rush to her car a little faster and get in. Like I said, we started screaming, crying, and having multiple exorcisms.

After we recollected ourselves and fixed our hair and makeup, we talked calmly about it for a minute.

"Okay so now to the mall?" She asks me wiping her face.

"Yeah but we have to stop by my house." She nods, starting the car. I feel my phone vibrate.

From: Lou

Hello love x

Holy fucking fuck of mother fucking fuck of fucks.

-------------------------

Whatcha think? I hope it's good?

Things will start to get more interesting I promise.

Vote and Follow me

Much love

Layna