Chapter 25

Harry's P.O.V.

"Are you ready yet!" I shout into the receiver, causing her to giggle.

"Yes! I'm coming out right now."

"Okay." I chuckle. "See you in a second, love."

I hear her giggle before hanging up.

I lean back in the driver seat, looking at the beach house waiting for her to walk out.

I see a small petite figure walking towards the car. I feel a decreasing in my breathing as I see her smile when she sees me.

She curled her hair, but it looked like she brushed it out to where they were loose and gorgeous. The kinda big but not too big Ninja turtles muscle T-shirt she wore fitted her perfectly. The black shorts complimented her tan skinny legs, making me want to just pick her up and kiss her and-

"Hey." She closed the car door, turning in her seat to look at me.

"Hey." I reply and drift out the thoughts that were in my mind, "You look lovely."

"Thank you." The red tint on her cheeks was very noticeable as she tried hiding it by looking away.

I chuckle, slapping my hand onto her leg rubbing it while looking at her. She looked at me with a shocked, pained expression."You're very welcome."

"Dick."

"What?" I look at her with one of my famous smirks formed on my lips.

"What?"

"What?"

"What?" She says all high pitched.

"God, you're so weird."

"How?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Because I said so!" I point at myself.

"Yeah okay," She scoffs, "Like I'll ever go with what you say."

I chuckle, deciding to not speak my dirty thoughts.

The drive is a comfortable silence with my hand on her leg warmly. I glance at her every now and then, seeing her watch out the window.

"I have no idea where we are going," She says. She turns to me with a amused smirk.

I look at her before looking back at the road, "That's what makes it fun."

She rolls her eyes, "Sure."

"To be quite honest here," I draw little patterns on her thigh, "I'm not sure where we are going anymore either."

Her eyes go wide, looking at me and I'm more than positive she is about to smack me, "You can't be serious, Styles."

"Oh but I am, Soum."

"It's Seum!" She shouts.

I laugh because she always gets defensive when people mispronounce her last name. "I know, beautiful."

I see her blush in the corner of my eye, causing me to smirk.

~*~

"No! You are not buying me that!" She pulls on my arm.

"But then we can't go surfing, love!" I laugh, managing to get her out of my grip and run to get the black bikini.

She groans, throwing her head back smiling.

"I," I point to my self, "Don't care, what you say. I'm buying this bikini not only for you, but for me also."

She raises an eyebrow, "Why for you?"