Chapter 36

Sara's P.O.V.

I laugh, mocking him as we step out of the bumper cars station. "I can't believe I just beat you! You even tried too!"

He groans, fighting the smile that wants to show on his lips, "I just let you win. I didn't try."

"Mhmm, sureee."

I know he really tried, and that's what makes it funnier. I slip my hand into his, giving a light squeeze. "What do you want to do now?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "Let's just walk around until we find something."

"Alright." I say with a lift of my shoulders.

Tonight has been so fun, with him. It feels like we actually got closer to each other. Well, we actually kinda did. He told me things about him, like deep things that the fans don't even know. Even some embarrassing stories when he was little.

I sigh, happily, giving his hand a squeeze and look around. Sydney feels amazing out and I don't think we're going back to the hotel for a while.
Thank god that fans haven't been too close or mobbing us. They've been keeping their distance which I was very grateful for. One girl asked for a picture, she was very pretty and I gladly took the picture for them. Then surpisingly, she asked if she could take one with me too. Ashton gave me a look and smiled and took it for us.

"Oh my gosh!" I shout, stopping Ashton, "Look at that kangaroo!!"

"Do you want me to win it for you?" He asks, facing me with a smile on his face.

I put a playful pout on my face, "Pwease?"

He laughs, kissing me on the lips quickly. His hand slips from mine as we walks towards the ballon game stand.

Ashton starts throwing the darts at the ballons, getting them dead on. The muscle in his shoulders contract every time he throws them and I'm starting to feel hot.

Woah Sara, chillllll.

Ashton smiles at me goofily as he walks back to me. He's holding the kangaroo and hands to me when he gets close enough.

"It's so cute!" I squeal in excitement, "Thank you babe!" I hug him tightly and kiss his cheek quickly.

"Babe?" He smirks, looking at me with that look on his face.

My smile immediately turns into a frown and my cheeks turn red. Did I just ruin our thing that we have going on?

Dammit, Sara. I tell my self, Fucking everything up. As usual.

"Oh I uh, sorry, I just-"

"No no no." He places a finger on my lips to shush me. "Its not a bad thing that you called me that." He smiles, pushing my bangs behind my ear.

"Really? Are you sure?"

"I'm positive." He smiles even bigger. "I kinda like that nickname anyways." He leans in, holding my face in place as he kisses me.

I don't know what it is about this kiss, because we've shared many. But this one, I can just feel the sparks. Nothing else mattered in this moment. Not even the loud music that's playing through Go Kart Country, or the fangirls awing and the flashes of light from them taking pictures of us.

"GET A ROOM!" A girl yells, causing all the others to aw and laugh.

Ashton starts giggling and still holds my face in his hands. I start laughing too and put my arms around his neck to pull him in for one more kiss. Ashton leans back and holds my hand in his, blushing and giggling like a school girl.