Chapter 6

Sara's POV

"Thanks for breakfast guys!" Alana chirps as we pull into my drive way.

"Your welcome!" They all chirped back. Me and her get out. Then I realize the boys were getting out too?

"What are you doing?"

"HUGS!" They all hug me. Louis walks up to me and hugs me tightly. I hug back, holding onto him tight. His head in the crook in my neck. I just had my head against his chest. I was too short.

"Bye bestie." He says, squeezing me tighter. He pulled away and got into the car. Me and Alana walked inside my house. I plop onto my couch, turning on the TV.

"Hey wanna get ready at my house?" Alana asks.

"Yeah, let me go get my clothes." I get off the couch and run upstairs to my room. I grab the stuff I bought at the mall yesterday. I walk back down and follow Alana to her car.

"Where did you park your car?"

"Behind your garage." We walk back in the alley and get in her car.

*SKIP CAR RIDE*

I walk into Alana's house. It seemed everyone was still asleep or they weren't here.

"Where is everyone?" I ask her.

She shrugs, "I don't know and I honestly don't care."

I go to the bathroom and change in my clothes for the concert. Alana comes in turns on the curling iron and her straightener. She already has her clothes on so she does her makeup.

"Want me to straighten your hair?" I nod. The straightener beeps. I sit down on the toilet and let her do my hair. She puts on the One Direction radio on Pandora. "I'm still processing that we met the rest of One Direction."

"Me too." Me and her let out a small laugh. "How are you doing your hair?"

"Curling it." She continues doing my hair.

Soon she gets done doing my hair and turns off the straightener. I do my make up while she finishes hers.

"Are we going to try to meet 5SOS?"

"Yeah we will try our best. They really aren't that big since they're playing somewhere small. So it should be easy." She starts curling her hair. "What time is it?"

"It's already 12:15."

"Crap we need to hurry up." She picks up her movements just a bit.

She finally gets done with her hair and it's now 1:20. I should text my dad and remind him that I am going to the 5SOS concert today.

To: Daddaferd.

Hey dad. Don't forget that I'm going to the 5SOS concert today! Probably staying at Alana's again. Love you!

From: Daddaferd.

Love you too shorty.

"Ready?" Alana asks me, making sure the curling iron is off.

"Yup lets go." She pulls her backpack onto her back. We both walk out of the bathroom to the door. Alana locks it and we walk towards her car. I climb in and roll down the window.

*SKIP BORING CAR RIDE*

We gave the front our tickets and walk in. We both run to the front row to where we could touch the stage. It wasn't long before more and more people got here. 5SOS burst on stage and begin singing.

In the middle of the show I noticed Niall behind the curtain. He spots me and waves at me.He disappears behind the curtain, but comes back with Louis behind him. He smiles brightly at me.