Chapter 15

"Louis," I love how my name rolls off her tongue.

"Yes love?" I put my hand on her cheek. Caressing her face with my thumb.

"I think I'm falling for you." She said slowly. Before she could get another chance to talk, I put my lips on hers.

Her face in my hands. Her small hands running through my hair, slightly tugging causing me to moan. She takes that as an advantage to slip her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues battle. I move to get on top of her, straddling her hips.

Then I'm taken back as I feel her hands go down to the button of my jeans.

------------------------------

I take my hands away from her face to stop her hands.

"Sara.. We can't.."

"Why not?"

"Cuz'.. You're just in the heat of the moment." I explain. "I want to wait. Remember?"

"You're the best." She tells me, leaning up to kiss my cheek. I smile down at her before I lay beside her. She puts her head on my chest.

"By the way. I'm falling for you too." I kiss her forehead before I drift off into sleep.

Harry's POV

"NOO. AW C'MON!" Alana screams at the TV. Throwing the controller in her lap.

"Babe, calm down. It's just a game."

"Noo.. It's.. It's more."

I chuckle, "You're so cute."

"Naaaah."

"Yaaaaaah." I protest.

"Naaaaah."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes.

"No."

"Yup."

"Nope."

"YES!"

"NO!"

I pout at her and she mirrors my actions.

"I promise. You are the cutest girl, I've ever met."

She blushes, smiling while looking up to me. Our eyes lock.

I began to observe her.

Her dark brown eyes are so captivating, I could just get lost in them. Her long brown hair with the blonde underneath falling over one shoulder. Her gauges the perfect size for her small ears. Her small lips but so kissable. Her perfect skin tone, tan but not too tan.

She's perfect.

Damn. I really need to make a move.

Her phone vibrates. We both sigh at the same time. She pulls it out, when she looks at it. Her expression was something I couldn't read.

"I need to take this." She tells me before she gets up and goes into a different room.

Alana's POV

"Hello?" I snap into the mic.

"Alana! Where the hell are you!" My moms voice roars into my ear. Talking to my mom never left me in the best of moods. Ever since our last argument we haven't talked since.

"Not at home?"

"Well no shit. But the question was WHERE the HELL are YOU!" She screams.

"On tour."

"On tour!?"

"Yeah, with One Direction."

She laughs, "Alana, cut the shit. Seriously where are you?"

"I'm on tour with One Direction."

"Babe is everything okay?" I hear Harry's voice coming from behind me. I turn around with the phone pressed to my ear as I listen to my mom scream bullshit.

"WHO WAS THAT?"

"My mom." I mouth to him. He gave me a questioning look and I put the phone on speaker.

"WHY WOULD YOU'RE DAD LET

YOU GO ON TOUR WITH 19-22 YEAR OLD MEN!"

"YOU'RE DAD IS A PIECE OF SHIT."

"YOU'RE ONLY 17!"

"BE MORE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU ACTIONS!"

"YOU'RE GOING INTO THE SAME DIRECTION YOUR DAD IS IN."

I press the end button and look at the ground. Harry steps closer to me.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, she always says that. She knows it gets to me every time." I sigh.

"Just ignore it." He lifts up my chin. If someone were behind me looking at us. It looked like I was looking up to the sky talking to god. "But for now, let's go watch a move while eating ice cream and popcorn."

I smile, "You're a dork." He smiles widely, grabbing my hand to the kitchen as we get ice cream and popcorn.

"But I'm you're dork."

*during the movie*

"Hey," Harry looks at me with his mouth full of popcorn. "Wanna pull a prank on Louis and Sara?"

Harry chuckles and then smiles, "I got the per-fect idea."