Chapter 28

AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!

Harry's P.O.V.

"I don't care. I want my Louis back." I hear Eleanor hiss to the other person on the line.

"Whatever. If this goes wrong, like it will, don't come crying to me."

Danielle?

I walk back to mine and Alana's room, shocked by what is to come to Louis and Sara.

Should I tell someone? Or just leave it alone.

I'm sure she won't do it.

I hope not at least.

I'm sure she won't. That would be low even for her. She doesn't have the guts to.

When I walk into the room I close the door behind me. I crawl into the bed with a sleepy Alana who is snoring slightly.

She's so cute.

"Alkhsjieahdjshf."

"Hey sleepy head." I kiss her forehead as she nuzzles into me. She hums into my neck before falling back to sleep. Me following after.

Louis' P.O.V.

I wake up to my really annoying ringtone. I untangle my self from sara carefully not to wake her up. I get up and grab my phone, walking outside onto the balcony.

"Hello?" I rub and my eyes and groan.

"Louis," Bryan's voice roars, "Come to the office, now."

"Bryan are you crazy? What time is it?"

"It's 2:45 in the morning. You need to get your arse here now!" Venom is practically dripping from his voice and I'm kinda scared.

"Okay." I hiss then hang up. I go inside to slip on my black toms and grab my keys.

The car ride there wasn't long at all, about 10-15 minutes. I barge into the door of the building, complete pissed because it's so late.

"Bryan, you better have a good fucking reason for me coming this late." I snap at him hen I walk into the room.

"Oh I do." He says calmly. "And watch your tone."

I groan, "What is it? Why am I here?"

"Well," He looks me up and down, "Someone has sent me a photo of you and someone else."

I scoff, "Who?"

"I think her name is, Sara."

Then I swear in that moment, I was about to faint, die even. I just stare at him in shock.

"What photo."

He laughs, "This one."

He hands me his phone, showing me the picture. It was me and Sara in our room. My face practically buried in her neck and her hands on my back. I was on top of her on the bed.

This photo was taken today.

"Who sent that."

"I can't tell you. They said that they wanted to remain anonymous." He tells me, taking his phone back. He laughs, rubbing his chin."I didn't know you were a pedo."

"You don't understand. It's not like that."

"Really?" He raises an eyebrow, "What is it like then, Louis."

"I don't want her for those reasons. She's the most amazing person I've ever met."I confess.

He laughs at me. "So your in love? With someone that's underage?"

"N-No I'm not in lov-"

"Then shut up." He shakes his head. "You know yourself that you want her for one thing and that thing only. That's what all guys want."

I feel anger rush through me, "No I don't. I'm not like you."

"Obviously you're not." He says referring to the picture. "Anyways, you can't be with her. You won't be able to hide it whether I don't put an end to it or not."

"No."

"You're gonna' have to tell her that you don't want her. That the whole time you spent together was just a lie. That she doesn't mean anything to you. Do anything to make her not love you anymore. This will ruin your career, Louis."

"No. I won't." I run a hand through my hair.

"Yes, you will. I will make you and you know it."

I look away, keeping my eyes anywhere but him. Because I know if I do ill end up crying.

I can't tell her this, she will be crushed.

"You and I both know what's best, Louis."

"I guess.."

"Atta boy. You have until Monday. Now bye."

"That's the day after tomorrow!"

"I know." He smirks, "Now leave."

I rush out the door, walking out of the building. What do I do? I don't want to hurt Sara. She will hate me for the rest of her life. I don't want to do this. But I mean he basically is threatening me if I don't.

I have to..

AN:// ALRIGHTEE. So I've been looking over my earlier chapters and I honestly don't like them. So in revising everything. I know I'm really bad at updating but revising and that will take much longer so you guys will probably hate me even more.

But yeah there's that. The earlier chapters are being revised so look for that and another update in about a week or two. (don't put all of your eggs into one basket though.)

Bye loves :*