Chapter 33

A:N// okay so, there's going to be Sara's P.O.V. more than once. Just letting you loves know.

Make sure to vote and follow me. It would really help me out if you did. Xx

Sara's P.O.V.

Just when I thought our lips were about to meet, he licks my nose. My fucking nose.

Ashton Irwin. The cute drummer boy who I thought was about to kiss me, fucking licks my nose.

My fucking nose.

"Ashton!" I squeal, trying to free my hands from his grip yet again. "That's so nasty!"

"I had the opportunity and took it!" He giggles.

I groan, "I thought you were going to kiss me there for a moment." I half laugh.

His lips form into a 'o' shape, "Oh." He laughs nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah.."

When he looked down at me, it looked like something switched in his eyes.

Determination and Confidence.

He leans down to where our lips only brush against each other. His fingers lift my chin up so I had to look up at him.

"Did you want me to?"

I look up at him, speechless, not knowing what to say next. "I mean.."

"Because I will kiss you now if that's what you wanted." His eyes flicker down to my lips, then back to my eyes. It was hard to form words while the softness of his lips were moving against mine as he spoke.

"Okay.." I say under a whisper, closing my eyes.

His lips finally meet mine. The hand that isn't holding my wrist found it's place on my cheek, cupping as he kisses me deeply. I would've wrapped my arms around his neck, but his other hand is still holding my wrist.

This kiss wasn't rushed or desperate. It was slow and passionate. No tongue, just our lips moving against each other. He finally lets go of my wrist so I can wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer. His hand rests on my upper waist, holding it gently. I could feel the butterflies flying around in my stomach which caused me to smile, and he did too.

Louis' P.O.V.

"Louis, I know you really liked her. But please, stop grieving about her." Eleanor says, running her hand through her messed up hair. "Especially after we just did."

"I didn't just like her." I pull the comforter off of me, sitting up. "I loved her."

She doesn't say anything as I pull on my boxers. I look down at her, lips parted like she was about to say something, but nothing comes out. I grab my sweat pants from the floor along with my marvel shirt and beanie, putting them on.

"You can't love someone who is way under your age, Louis."

My jaw clenches, turning towards her, "Like you fucking know anything about love." Before she could say anything else, I walk out of her room.

I walk down the steps and into the kitchen, reaching into the fridge for a soda.

"Hey," I hear some say behind me. I turn around and Harry is sitting on one of the stools.

"Hey."

"You alright? You know, with the whole Sara situation." He looks at me carefully, like he was studying me or something.

I run a hand through my hair, "No. I want to go to the room and talk to her so bad."

"You couldn't," He mumbles, as I take a sip of my soda. "She left."