Chapter 13

Harry's POV

"Girls."

Alana and Sara then have their attention on me. I have to tell them that we are going on tour soon.

"We have to tell you something." I say. Louis catches on.

"We are going back on tour in a week or two."

"We know." They say as if its nothing.

What.

"What?"

"Yeah, we know. We are directioners remember?" Me and Louis chuckle.

"Oh yeah." Louis breathes. I thought they were going to be upset. "You all should come with us."

"Really?" Alana beams.

"Yeah, it would be fun." I say cuddling into Alana.

I really like her. I hope they can come
on tour with us.

"We have to asks our Dads," Alana says.

"Aren't you 18?" Louis asks.

"No, I will be in about a month or so."

Sara's POV

"I'll ask my dad tonight when I get home," I'm sure my dad won't let me.

"No, we need to get both of our dads and ask." I nod in agreement, that would be better.

"We will be there too." Harry adds.

"You sure? My dad can be a really dick." I chuckle. I really don't like Alana's dad. At all.

"It's fine love," Harry snuggles her. She blushes furiously.

"I think it would be better if we were there so if they have questions we can answer them," Louis says.

"Okay." I lay my head back down on Louis chest, watching the movie we had put in.

~*~next day~*~

"Okay so why are we here?" My dad asks.

"Yeah, I have to go somewhere." Alana's dad huffs.

"Yeah okay." She mutters.

"We have something to ask you," I look down at hands.

"Okay?" They both say.

"But first, we need two more people to come in."

Harry and Louis suddenly walk in the room. Alana's dad is catching flies.

"Is that?" He asks.

"Yup." Me and Alana answer.

"Hello Mr. Seum and Mr. Beckmann." Harry and Louis shake there hands and sit down next to us.

"Okay so what's the question?" My dad asks.

Me and Alana sigh, "The boys asked us if we want to go on your with them...."

"Okay?"

"So can we?" Alana asks.

"For how long?" Our dads look at the boys.

"For the whole summer." Harry says.

"Where at?" Clay/Alana's dad asks.

"Australia and London." Louis answers.

"I don't have the fucking money for that shit." Clay rubs his temples.

"I have money in my savings from work," Alana explains.

"And I have money from chores." I tell my dad.

"If it's okay you Clay, it's okay with me," My dad faces him.

I swear I can literally jump out my seat right now.

"With teenage hormonal boys? Really?" He puts emphasis on the words.

"Come on Clay, the girls finally got there dream. I'm sure the boys will look after them." My dad explains, "Plus, your daughter will be 18 in a month. I'm sure she will be responsible."

Clay sighs a frustrated sigh, "Fine."

"Really?!" Alana practically screams.

"Yeah I guess." He huffs. Me and Alana high five each other. "Now I got to go." He gets up walking towards the front door.

"Love you?" Alana says. He doesn't reply. Hurt washes through Alana's eyes but it disappears moments later

~*~1 weeks later~*~

Sara's POV

"I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE GOING ON TOUR WITH YOU GUYS!" Alana screams hugging Harry out of excitement as we walk towards the plane.

"Thank god our dads said yes." I chirp.

"Yes." Alana agrees, "Where are we heading to first?"

"Australia." Me and Alana instantly squeal, earning a chuckle from the boys.

"Are the others on the plane?" I ask, they nod. "Smooove."

We walk up the stairs to enter the plane. As soon as we get in there Niall's eyes beam at Alana.

"ALANA!" He tackles her to the floor. Alana yelps in pain but laughs it off.

I notice Harry stare at them with poison in his eyes.

Awwww, is Harry jellyyy?

"Um, Alana." She looks at me, I nod my head the one direction that Harry is in. She looks at him, pushes Niall off of her, stands up and walks over to Harry's side. He smiles down at her.

"Okay girls let show you around the jet." Louis says while grabbing my hand, intertwining our fingers. I smile to myself.

We walk through the jet. IT'S REALLY NICE LIKE OH MY GOD. Plus, they have GTA 5 and COD BLACK OPS 2.

Me and Alana know what we are doing during this plane ride.

"Girls, wanna play a round of zombies?" Harry asks. Me and Alana nod plopping onto the couch in front of the flat screen.

"Come sit with me," Harry pouts. Alana sticks her tongue out at him.

"SHE'S MINE!" I scream grabbing her and embracing her.

Embrace is weird word if you think about it.

Embrace...

embrace

EMBRACE.

I'm taken away from my thoughts as I feel strong arms pick me up and sit me on their lap. I lay back against his chest. While we play the game.

----------------------

OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVEN UPDATED IN FOREVS. I'VE BEEN BUST AND SHIZZ. I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THIS CHAPT FOR A WHILE ACTUALLY BUT JUST NEVER FINISHED IT.

But anyways I love you guys.

Peace out home biscuits (:

^god I'm lame^

Vote and follow me(: