Chapter 21

Louis' POV

"I hate her already." Sara confesses. I couldn't agree more with her.

"Has she said anything to you?" I ask her.

"Yeah."

"Sara, what did she say?"

"She asked me which one of you I was screwing around with."

I felt anger build inside me. How dare she say that to Sara like she was some whore? How dare she be a bitch to all of us?

I'm calling management later. No doubt about that.

"But don't let that bother you." Her hands grasp mine. "I've been asked worse."

I smile at her, "Okay. Just please don't let her get into your head."

She scoffs, "Trust me I won't."

I laugh, "I'll be right back babe." I kiss her on the lips, leaving the room.

I walk to Alana's and Harry's room to see what they're up too.

I knock on the door. "Yeah?" I hear Harry shout from the other side.

"Are you all decent? Or should I come back later?"

"Just get your ass in here."

I laugh, walking in and sit criss cross apple sauce on the bed.

"So," Harry begins, 'How are you handling her being here?"

"Well, I obviously don't want her here."

"None of us do." Harry says, making Alana laugh at that.

"You know, I thought she was nice?" Alana says.

"She was, but then when I broke up with her. She became a complete bitch." She laughs.

"Was Kendall a snob?" She looks at Harry.

"Oh my god yes! Worse than Eleanor!" Harry exclaims. "I'm so glad I broke up with her when I did. I couldn't take it."

"You just couldn't hendall it." Alana comments. I burst out laughing, her joining. Harry starts to glare at us.

"He just couldn't keep up with the Kardashians." I add through my giggles. Alana gives me a fist pound.

"Okay!" Harry picks up a pillow and starts to hit me with it. "You can get out!"

"Hey!" I shout at him. I walk backwards as he steps forward, while hitting me with the pillow.

"Bye!" Harry slams the door in my face. I laugh and walk back to mine and Sara's room.

As I reach for the door handle, I get yanked back and pushed up against the wall.

"Eleanor what the fu-."

"Shh." She shushes me.

"Don't fucking shush me." I push her off of me. "What do you want?"

"Louis, I just want to talk."

I laugh, "What is there to talk about?"

"A lot, Louis." She steps back, giving me space. "I just want you to give me a chance to explain myself."

I sigh, "Okay, I will." She smiles kindly. "But right now, I have to go back to my room."

"Okay. Tonight we have to go to dinner." I groan, "I know you don't want to, but you know how management is."

"Okay." I open the door and lay down on the bed, sighing to myself.

"Eleanor ran into me in the hallway." I tell her.

"What did she say?" Sara asks, clearly wanting to know what went down.

"She just wants me to let her explain herself."

"Are you going to let her?"

I sigh, looking up at the beautiful girl sitting next to me. "I don't know."

"If I were you, I would. Everyone deserves the chance to explain themselves. Even if what they did was right or wrong."

"Yeah, your right."

She huffs, "Aren't I always?"

I pick her up and sit her on top of me. "Your such a smart ass, you know that?"

She giggles, playing with my hands. "I know."

We kept tangling our fingers together, then untangling them.

Then a really cute idea pops into my head.

"Get off me really quick." She gets off, sitting next to me. I lift my legs up to where my knees are touching my torso. "Okay, lay on your stomach on my feet."

She looks at me questioningly, "Why?"

"Just do it." I tell her.

She does as what I said, then I lift her up in the air. She start laughing like a 5 year old. Which is she one at heart, like me. I grab her hands, tangling our fingers together.

"Louis!" She laughs, making me laugh with her.

I bring my legs down, kiss her really quick before lifting her back up. I keep repeating that, making her laugh even more.

"I think I'm about to drop you." I tease her. Her eyes go wide.

"Louis don't you dare."

"Uh oh!" I let my legs drop really fast but lift her back up.

"You dick!" She yells at me, but she still smiles.

"Yeah I have one." I wink at her, making her face scrunch up in disgust.

"Ewwy."

-----------

OKAY HONESTLY

I JUST CAN'T HANDLE THE CUTEST IN THIS CHAPTER.

LARA ARE SO CUTE.

WHY CCAN'T I HAVE A CUTE RELATIONSHIP LIKE THAT

SO UNFAIR.

But anywaysssss, please go check out my fanfic 'She Changed Everything'

If you're a die hard Larry shipper, don't read it if you want Harry fall out of love with Louis and in love with a girl.

And also go check out, 'You Me And Her'

❤It's a Niall❤

Please comment, vote, and follow me bbys❤