Chapter 5

Sara's POV

"Can we please watch Safe Haven?!"

"NO SARA! We are watching Grease!" Me and Louis have been arguing for at least 20 minutes about what move we are watching.

"LOUIS! PLEASE!" Alana joins.

"ITS A GOOD MOVIE!" Harry adds. We all look at Harry. "What?" He shrugs his shoulders. "It's a good film."

"We are watching grease!" Louis shouts again. We all began bickering at each other.

"EVERYONE SIT DOWN!" Liam screams. We sit down immediately. "We are going to vote. Who votes for Safe Haven?" Me, Harry, and Alana raise our hands. "Who votes Grease?" Louis, Niall and Zayn raise their hand.

"It's a tie!" I shout. "Liam what do you vote?"

"Umm." Louis glares at him. "Safe Haven."

"YAY!" Me, Harry, and Alana jump for victory.

"LIAMS ON OUR SIDE." Alana and Harry shout. Louis scowls at us. I put the movie in and sit down on the couch. I look over to Louis who has a mischievous grin on his face. He runs over to me and sits on me.

"LOUIS GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF ME."

"Nope." He said, popping the 'p'. "Oh hey, the movies starting."

"LOUIS I CANT BREATHE."

"Nope."

"Can it at least be the other way around?" I blurt out. I mentally slap myself in the face, but also grateful that I said it.

Louis gets off me. He picks me up and sets me on his lap. I smile to myself like a idiot.

"I like it the other way around better." He whispers in my ear as he wraps his arms around me. I blush. He puts his head on my shoulder. Alana sat on the floor with Harry and Niall. Zayn and Liam were cuddled up on the couch next to us.

Alana looks up to me and winks. That just made me blush even more.

"Hey Niall?"

"Yeah?" He turns to look at me.

"What time is it?"

"Erm." He pulls out his phone. "Eleven Turdyseven." Me and Alana burst out laughing. "Whats so funny? It's just Eleven Turdyseven?" He just made us laugh even more. "Girls." He rolls his eyes, turning around. Me and Alana simmered it down and watched the movie.

"OH HOT DAMN." Josh Duhamel came on the screen. He is so hot.

"GET IN MEH." Alana says. Me and her kept saying stuff about how hot he was.

"If you all keep doing this. I will not hesitate to get up and put Grease in." Zayn says. Me and Alana shut up and continue watching the movie. When Safe Haven was over. Me and Alana were recovering from crying. Louis was wiping my tears. So was Harry with Alana.

"CAN WE WATCH THE TITANIC." I shout.

"NO. ITS GREASE TIME!" Louis shouts getting up and putting Grease in. I lay down, putting my head on the arm rest. Louis comes back sitting on the couch.

"Love, you can put your head in my lap if you want?" He smiles. I slowly place my head in his lap. He plays with my hair. I soon get tired. My eyes starting drop without me noticing and I am soon asleep.

Louis' POV

Sara fell asleep with her head in my lap. I would wake her up to take her and Alana back home. But I couldn't bring myself to. She was so adorable.