Chapter 24

Alana's P.O.V.

I wake up at 11:30, being the only one awake. Harry wasn't in the bed when I woke up. I wonder where he went off to?

I sit down at the counter, thinking of what I should make. Oooh, I should make a egg sandwich.

I go through my playlist, looking for a song I could jam too. Maybe I should go for some pop? Techno? Metal? Classic Rock?

I choose my song sticking my ear phones in, getting the utensils to begin cooking.

Between you and me,

I think it's really sad,

How we're singing the same songs,

Humming the same songs,

I can't help but let the memories of my ex flow back in. When I seen him at the first show I ever went to. The Attila show when I was 14.

Every time I would see him at any show, I would just give him awkward glances, as for him he would stare at me the whole time. I would go with my best friend, Hunter. Who he hated so much. Me, him, and a big group of friends would always go into the Moshpits or the Wall Of Death. Little 14 year old me running around at a metal shows.

Those were the days man.

"Morning!" Sara's voice chirps as she walks into the kitchen.

"Morning!" I chirp back.

The last part of the song comes up and can't help but sing it.

"Don't you see what this means to me!"

"Oh god, please don't tell me you're listening to your satan music." She says in disgust.

"Sorry, I love ittttt." I drag out the word, putting my egg on a piece of bread.

"Morning girls." Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall sing as they walk into the room. Eleanor coming in a few minutes later.

"I don't see how you love it!" Sara laughs.

"Love what?" Niall asks, being nosey of course.

"Metal." I tell them, there eyes widen up in surprise. "What? It gives me a rush that I love."

"I figured you did. Considering I'm getting you tickets for I See Stars." Louis chuckles.

"It all makes sense now." Eleanor mumbles, smirking at me.

"What makes sense?"

"You're gauges, nose piercing, and sense of style." She adds it all up on her fingers, "You're emo."

"Excuse me," I hiss, "Just because I listen to metal, have a few piercings, and my style you think I'm emo?"

"Seems like it." She simply says, "You cut yourself too?" She glances down at my wrists.

I think I might break my glass cup if I grip any tighter.

"Nope," I say simply, "But every time I look at your face it makes me wonder if I should or not."

Her expression causes me to smirk. I get out of my chair and put my plate in the dishwasher.

"Do you guys know where Harrys at?" I get back in the chair I was currently in, looking at the guys and Sara for an answer.

Liam and Zayn shrug, as for Sara, Niall, and Louis look at each other smiling.

"You all know something?" I raise an eyebrow at them. They shake their heads, rather quickly.

"Weirods, well I'm going to go get ready for the day." I tell them before walking to mine and Harry's room.

I close the door behind me and then walk to my suitcase. I pull out a pair of black shorts and a teenage ninja turtles muscle shirt that's tied at the bottom.

Should curl my hair or straighten it?

Curl it.

I walk into the bathroom, getting out my makeup and curling iron, placing them on the counter.

Knock knock

"Who is it?" I yell.

"The pussy master." I hear Sara say really creepily.

I scoff, but laugh too. "Get your ass in here."

She laughs, walking in and sitting on the counter.

"What's up?"

"Nothing," I sigh, "Just thinking honestly."

"Hmm. About what?"

"I just miss my friends." I undress and put my other clothes on. She doesn't care. "Like Hunter, Luke, Jordan, Alice, Dylan, Brent, David, Mol-"

"Hold the fuck up." She gives me a stern look, and I pick up the curling iron. "Did you just say his name?"

"Yeah.." That came out as more of a whisper.

"Alana, thats like high school shit. Why the fuck do you miss him? Do you remember the damage he caused you?"

"I mean yeah.. But if you think about it, I'm glad I went through that. I want to thank him and Derek to be honest."

"Why?" She snaps.

"Because now I know what will happen if I ever date a dick again."

She laughs, amused with my answer. "Good, I thought you were actually thinking about getting back with him or something."

"Oh god no!" I let out a laugh. I have a few more pieces of hair before I finish.

I finish my hair and now I'm on my makeup.

"Harry texted you." Sara coo's, wiggling her eyes brows.

I grab my phone from her hands, opening his text.

From: Harreh💕🐈

I'm coming to get you soon. Be ready. Xx

I laugh, typing a response.

To: Harreh💕🐈

Do I get a say in this ?

From: Harreh💕🐈

Nope and please don't wear makeup. You're beautiful without it. Xx

I can't help but smile and put all my makeup back in my bag.

"What'd he say?" Sara wiggles her eye brows and winks at me.

"None of your business!" I yell and run out the bathroom, turning the light off and leaving her in there.

"Hey you lil' shit!" She squeaks and I laugh, stumbling down the hallway.