Chapter 23

Sara's P.O.V.

"I'm back!" Louis' voice echoes throughout the house.

"Your just in time!" Harry shouts back.

"Sweet!" He shouts again as he walks into the living room, with her coming next.

"Hey." He sits down next to me on the floor.

"Hey." I smile at him.

"You want to watch some films, El?"

She scoffs, waving us off. "Nah, I'm good."

"We didn't want you to anyway." Harry mumbles.

Everyone laughs except Louis. Which was weird, but I decide to drop something that stupid.

Louis puts his arm my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. "What are we watching, Love?"

Tiny butterflies ignited in my stomach when he called me 'Love', "The Evil Dead. Alana said its traumatizing." I snicker at her.

"It is! You just don't know!" She defends, "I honestly don't want to watch it again, but you guys are making me!" She pouts.

Harry chuckles, "Don't worry." He puts her in his lap, resting his head o her shoulder and locking there fingers together. "I'll be here this time, to protect you."

She giggles, blushing like a idiot.

I feel so happy for them. Even though they aren't dating, but Harry is going to change that. Soon.

"It's starting!" Liam announces, so that we would shut up.

"Want to cuddle, Zayn?" I hear Niall ask.

"No way, mate. I need to leave." He stands up.

"Where are you going?" Louis looks up at him.

"I'm." He points to himself, "Picking up Perrie from the port and going to take her to dinner." He smiles proudly.

The boys start 'booing', but me and Alana 'aww'.

"I want to meet her!" I tell him, pointing at him.

"You will." He smiles again. "Well, bye guys!"

"Bye Zayn!" We all shout at him as he walk away, then we turn our heads, beginning to watch the movie.

"Liam? Want to cuddle?"

"Sure Niall."

Alana's P.O.V.

"I can smell your filthy soul."

And you wonder why I hate this movie.

I have watched this, only once when I was in 9th grade. I never watched it again until now.

"We're gonna' get you." Harry whisper sings into my ear, making me screech and smack him.

"Not another peep from you." He continues, I smack him again.

He lowly laughs, "You think this is funny?" I raise an eyebrow at him. "Yeah."

I raise my fist in the air, going straight down to that spot. I was close but he put his arms over to protect himself.

"Don't. You. Dare."

"Then quit making me scared." I pout, sticking out my bottom lip.

He half smiles, "Okay, I'll stop."

Sara looks back at us, smiling. She flashes Harry a look I can't really identify.

Harry smirks, nodding at her.

What is this?

Louis' P.O.V.

Throughout the movie, I noticed Harry and Sara kept looking at each other.

It made me a little mad really, because I didn't know the meaning behind the looks, no one in the room did.

So I decided when the movie ended, I would ask her.

The credits start playing, showing the actors and such.

"Sara, can I talk to you really quick?"

I could tell she was confused by the look on her face, but went along with it anyway. "Sure."

I stand up, pulling her up with me. We walk into the kitchen. So we are alone.

"So," She began, "What was it that you wanted to talk about?"

"What's up with the looks you and Harry are giving each other."

"Oh." She chuckles, "Harry asked me earlier to give him advice."

I raise an eyebrow, "On what?"

"On how to ask Alana to be his girlfriend."

My grew wide, "Really?"

"Yeah. I'm so happy for them." She admits, "She doesn't have a clue about it either."

I sigh, "I wish we could be like them."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean," I put my hand gently on her cheek, "I wish we could date with no problem, like them."

"Oh, yeah." Her eyes sadden, "Just two more years."

"I know."

"You know," She puts her tiny hands in my mine, "You don't have to wait for me, Louis. You're a grown man and I'm only a 15 year old girl."

"I know I don't have to." Her eyes widen in worry. "But I want to."

She smiles, "Good." She leans up to me, placing a kiss on my lips. "Because I want you to, too."