Chapter 26

Sara's P.O.V.

"Hey," I look up from my phone, "You bored?"

"Yes." I groan, throwing my head back against the head board.

Louis laughs as I curse for hurting my head. "You wanna go do something?"

"Like?"

"I dunno," He shrugs his shoulders, "Wanna' go jet skiing?"

I sit up, "Really?"

"Yeah. We can go jet skiing and then we can go look around the city." He smiles at me, getting up to go to the dresser.

"Okay." I get up, going to my dresser to get my swim suit. Which one should I wear? The pink tribal one? The all black one? The cheetah print strapless one? The blue and white striped one?

Or the white pus-

"Wear this one." Louis grabs the white push up swim suit, handing it to me and closing my drawer.

"You would pick that one." I shake my head smirking.

He pecks me on the lips, chuckling "I know."

~*~

"What beach are we at?" I ask, looking up and down the beach.

The sand was really white and the water was super clear.

"Erm," He rubs his chin, "I have no clue, but it's really nice."

I nod, running a hand through my hair. "Where's the jet skis?"

He laughs, "Right in front of us dummy."

I mentally slap myself for not noticing the two big jet skis not even 10ft away from us. Why do I have to be that blonde?

"Is there someone here to help us?"

"Yeah, hey Brent!" Louis waves over a boy that was little ways down the beach.

Let me tell ya, he was pretty cute.

"Louis! how's it been, mate?" He Australian accent fills the air.

"I've been quite good. You?"

He smiles, "Good, but you ready to go skiing?"

"Hell yeah! But first this is Sara." Louis pulls me to his side, kissing my forehead.

"Hello love." He waves at me before turning around and picking up something. "Here's your alls life jackets, don't you guys drowning now."

~*~.

"Louis! You're going to make us tip!" I shout at him, but he just laughs.

"Calm down! Live a little!"

I just laugh, holding onto him tighter when we go over a wave. No wonder the boys don't let him drive, he's really reckless.

"Babe?"

He presses the brakes, kinda slowing down. "Yeah?"

"Can I drive?" I push my bottom lip out, batting my eye lashes.

He thinks for a moment, looking at the water and around. "Sure."

I do a little victory dance as he switches me spots. I get situated as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Go slow first." He assures me. I roll my eyes.

"I know, dummy."

I start to push the gas a little more, causing it to go faster. I feel Louis' arms tightenign around my waist, causing me to chuckle and roll my eyes.

I decide to scare him a bit. I see a huge wave and go as fast as I can.

"Sara! Slow down!"

I just laugh, only being maybe about 2-3ft away from the wave.

"SARA!" Louis screams as we fly in the air. I burst into laughter and turn around to look at him.

He looked as if he had a ruff morning. His hair was half wet half not and all over the place. His eyes were wide, looking at me if I were some kind of alien. His cheeks flushed.

"Have you gone mad!" He roars, "We could've died!"

"C'mon babe!" I laughed, leaning towards him, "Live a little." I pecked his lips before turning back around.

~*~

"I'm never letting you do that." he protests.

"Why not?" I frown, crossing my arms like a 5 year old.

"Because, you're not getting your belly button pierced on tour with me and the boys while your parents are at home."

"You're a party pooper."

"No I'm not."

"Are too."

"No I'm not!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"I swear I will throw you over my back and not let you down."

I smirk, "Do it, I dare you."

He shrugs his shoulders before leaning down. His arms go around my waist as I found my self screaming bloody murder.

"Louis! Let me down!" I punch his back multiple times, which seems to not affect him.

"I told you I would let you down!"

I continue to scream and punch his back as he walks down the beach.

I will get down. I will.

"Louis! I have to use the bathroom."

He laughs, "Too bad."