Chapter 1

Okay if you are new to this book, I'm v sorry bc all of the earlier chapters are shit. But like all the later ones are good. I promise.

I mean this is okay I guess bc I edited it, but the all the next ones up until like chapter 25 suck bc I haven't edited them. Which I will get to so don't give up on my book please!!

Okay Ily bye

------------------------

Sara's P.O.V.

I wake up from the bright light, beaming through the blinds. I groan getting up and dragging my self to the bathroom.

Thank god it's summer. But then again, it's sad because I have nothing to do.

I need friends.

I run a hand through my hair to part it the right way. I look in the mirror get all the eyes buggers out and walk out of the bathroom.

I hear my phone vibrate multiple times, indicating I have new text messages from Alana.

From: Lay

Hey, want to go to that little coffee shop on Bardstown road? It's on me. Xx.

10:58 am.

From: Lay

Saraaa. wake upppp.

11:18 am.

I look up at the time and it's 11:46. Is it really almost noon? This way to early to be up. I don't know how Alana does it.

But, that little coffee shop does sound good at the moment. So, I'm going to take her offer.

To: Lay

Yeah. I have to get dressed and everything though. Xx.

11:48 am

I walk towards my dresser setting my phone on it. What do I wear? I mean I need to look at least decent.

I soon decided on my black Ron Jon half shirt, denim high waisted shorts, and my undergarments.

Going back into the bathroom I turn on my straightener for it to hear up. I walk back into my room to get my phone to see Alana messaged back.

From: Lay

Alrightee, On my way. Xx.

11:54 am.

I turn on some music while I run the straightener through my hair. I quietly sing to all the songs that play. I finally finish my hair and turn off the straightener leaving the bathroom.

I run downstairs and sit in the kitchen waiting for Alana. I get on my social medias to do stuff.

I see a picture of Louis and Harry out an about on a update page on Instagram. There actually here, in my state, Kentucky. I have no idea why they came here though? Out of all places? There's nothin interesting about Kentucky. Just that we have the derby and thunder over Louisville.

I hear a knock at the door. I go down to the door to open and Alana walks in.

Her hair was slightly curly, falling perfectly over her shoulders. She wore a half white have floral vintage shirt with regular black shorts and her signature old black toms.

"Aye." She said closing, the door behind her.

"Just wait in the kitchen. I just gotta get my shoes on." I run into the kitchen to slip on my vans.

Maybe I should leave a note? Nah. I'll just text my Dad.

"Ready?" Alana opens the door for me. I nod, walking out of my house heading towards her car.