Chapter 10

Sara's POV

Me and Louis moved in sync. The kiss was passionate. As soon as he kissed me, it was automatic sparks. He smiled into the kiss. So did I. After a few seconds of kissing. It began to get heated. I start to lay back as Louis crawled on top of me. Not breaking the kiss. I placed my hands on the back of his neck playing with his hair. He hands were on each side of me holding himself up. I moved my hands to the hem of his shirt. I struggle to get it off. Louis chuckles into the kiss, sitting up peeling his shirt off. Exposing his abs. Our lips meet again. I wrap my legs around his waist. Bringing him closer. His hands start to play with the bottom of my shirt. But something interrupts.

"Hey Lou. Alana's chillin-" He cuts him self off. Me and Louis stop kissing and stare at them. Not bothering to move.

"Hi." We both say quietly.

"Woah." Alana says.

"Um. Alana wanna grab some ice cream?" Harry turns to her. She nods. "You all want to come?" He faces me and Louis. Louis jumps off of me grabbing his shirt and putting it back on. Aw man. I liked his abs.

"Yeah let's go." I get up putting my shoes on. We all walk out the door down to Harry's car.

~*~

After ice cream. Louis and Harry dropped us off at Alana's. I decide I stay the night. Me and her were in her room talking.

"So what was going on before me and Harry walked in?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"Tell me what happened on the date first!" She pouts. "I promise to tell you everything from the beginning."

"Okay." She smiles. "So we went to a cute little restaurant. Paps were there asking a whole bunch of questions."

"What did they ask?" i raise an eyebrow.

"If I was his whore for the night and if I was a cover up for Louis and Harry." She sorta frowns. "But anyway, we had a really good time. After we got done eating, we decided it would be fun to walk around the park. So we walked around for a while and found a bench. We sat down. After a while. Fans found us." I motion her to go on. "So, Harry picked me up bridal style. The beanie he was wearing started to fall off. So I reached up and pulled it back. Our faces were so close. We stayed like that when we lost them. He put me back down to the ground. Our faces still so close. We both leaned in and our lips finally met." She was smiling and blushing.

"Did you feel anything?"

"Yeah.... It was stronger.. Everyone I dated before I met him. I've never felt something so strong."

"Is he a good kisser?"

"HELL YEAH!" She shouts making me laugh. "His lips are so soft... and his tongue... Oh my god.."

"OKAY. Alana I get it!" I laugh at her.

"Anyways, you and Louis? What happened?"

"Do you want me to start from the beginning or to where you and Harry walked in?"

"Beginning. FULL DETAIL." She shouts. God I love her.

~*~

Me and Alana rambled about Louis and Harry for the rest of the night. Nothing more really. I honestly think I'm falling for Louis. Yeah, it's hasn't been long AT ALL. But, I think I am.

Louis' POV

Harry was talking about his date with Alana, how perfect it was, and how much he fancies her. He can date her with no problem. He's nineteen and she will be 18 soon. Why can't mine and Sara's ages be close? Why do we have to be five or six years apart?

I was sitting there dumbfounded, filled with questions in my head.

"Lou?" Harry waves a hand over my face.

"Huh?"

"You alright mate? You just kind of dozed off." He chuckles.

"Oh. I was just thinking about-"

"Sara?" He finishes for me. I nod. "What happened?"

"What do you mean?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Why were you and her raping each others faces? Yeah it was going to happen sooner or later. But, you looked so aggressive about it?"

"Well when we were at laser tag. Some guy was with her.."

"And?"

"When we were a laser tag. I tackled her and fell on top of her.. And stuff went through my mind.. It kinda made me want it.." I explain. "And she was with some guy."

"Who?" He raises an eyebrow.

"I have no idea. But he kept flirting with her. Before we just they exchanged numbers. She tried talking to me. But I was mad. I was afraid of saying something stupid." Harry nods. "So I guess the anger and my hormones took over me."

"Did you feel anything?"

"Wh-What?" I stutter.

"Did you feel anything when you all kissed?"

I think about it for a moment. "Yeah... There was defiantly something there."

"Do you fancy her?"

"Of course I do. What is there not to love about her?" Really. I love everything thing about Sara.

"I feel the same with Alana." He slightly smiles. "But what are we going to do when we have to go back on tour?"

F U C K. We have to go on the new tour in 2 weeks! I totally forgot about that..

"I don't know... We have to tell them."

"Tomorrow?" Harry eyes peer up to me. I nod sadly. "I can ask them for Starbucks in the morning?"

"Good idea. We can spend the whole day with them since its summer." Harry smiles down at his phone reading a text. "Alanaaaaa?" I cooed. He rolls his eyes.

"Alana and Sara said yes." I smile to my self.

"I'm tired. Night Haz."

"Night Lou." I get up and walk into my bedroom in the condo. I put on some sweats and take off my shirt slipping into the bed. Think about Sara.. That kiss we shared was amazing... Everything about her is amazing...

I think I'm falling for her.

---------------------------------

Awwwwwww ^____^

Lol so guys , I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much . It's because I just started high school and shizz .

Oh and , could you help this story get noticed ? I really need more readers and followers . If you help me . Comment your Instagram user and I will follow you on here and Instagram(:

I would really appreciate it !

Vote and Follow❤

Much love c:

Laynaaa❤