Chapter 3

Sara's POV

"We should probably get out outfits for the concert while were here." Alana's say, while looking for a pair of shorts on the table.

"Oh dang, I forgot that we were going tomorrow." I face palm my self. "What are you going to wear?"

"I was thinking just a simple pair of black shorts, my white la dispute shirt, and one of those dark green jackets that's trending."

"That sounds really cute."

"What about you?"

"Shorts and a muscle shirt." I chuckle, "My daily ettire."

We grab the clothes we planned to wear. Which I got a really cute muscle shirt with ruffles flaring in the front and a pair of light blue shorts. Alana got the green jacket she was talking about and a pair of black shorts. We walk to the counter to pay for them and leave.

We walk through, talking about the show tomorrow and what not. Then, she stops me in front of hottopic. "I'm also sizing up, so we need to make a little stop in here right quick."

A girl with many piercing and dark purple hair beams at us when we walk in, "Hello how are you today?"

"Pretty good thank you." Alana beams back, leading the way to the gauges.

I hate this store. I hate the music. I hate the clothes. I just hate it in general. I only come here for One Direction merchandise.

"Ooo, they got new ones!" She points several out, "I want them alll."

"Please stop sizing up after this." I plead, "They're getting too big."

She sighs, looking at all the different designs on each of them, "No promises."

I groan, walking to the front of the store to wait for her to pay for her stuff and we can leave. My phone vibrates in my back pocket and butterflies start to fly in my stomach.

From: Louis

Hey love x

I immediately text back.

To: Louis

Hey (:

From: Louis

What's up? x

To: Louis

Nothing much . At the mall . You ?(:

"Texting Louis?" Alana coos at me when she walks up to me.

"Shut up." I blush more and more by the minute.

From: Louis

Just hanging out with the lads. Want to hangout later? :)

To: Louis

Sure . Can Alana come with ?(:

From: Louis

Of course :) I'll come get you guys.

"Alana?"

"Yup?" She looks over at me as we begin to walk.

"Louis invited us to hangout with him and the boys."

She gasp, "No way."

"Way, you down?"

"Is that even a question or." I chuckle, typing a response back to Louis.

To: Louis

Okay (: ill text you the address later.

From: Louis

Alright love. See you later (:

I put my phone into my pocket.

On the way out we got a couple 'heys' and 'hugs' from people I know and she knew from high school.

I climb into Alana's car while she starts it.

"I'm gonna drop you off and come back later okay?" Alana tells me. I nod, looking out the window as the music played through her car.

We eventually pull up in my drive way. I get out careful to not slam her door. "Love you man," I wave at her as I open the car door.

"Love you too." I look back and give her a ugly face before walk inside.

"Where were you?" My dad walks up to me as I walk in.

Dammit, I forgot to text him to let him know.

"I was with Alana. We went to Bardstown and the mall. I forgot to text you and let you know."

"Just let me know next time Sara." I mumble a "sorry" and "it won't happen again" before trotting up the steps to go to my room.

"Hey sissy!" My Dad's girlfriend's annoying daughter tries to hug me.

"Get off me." I push her off me and continue to my room. I don't like her she's too sassy and annoying. I text Louis my address. He replies with 'Okay love x'.

Im still processing that Me and Alana met them. The Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson know us. Do you know how good that feels? My god it doesn't even feel real. This has to be a dream I'm stuck in.

And to make sure that it wasn't, I stand up and go to my door, staring at it for a couple seconds before banging my head against it.

"Ouch!"

I hear foot steps come from the steps and my door opens. "Sara you alright?" My dad asks.

"Yeah I just banged my head against my door." I put my head in my hands.

Oh, your so smart Sara.

Confusion fills his expression and raises an eyebrow, "Sara why?"

"I'm making sure I'm not in a dream." I answer truthfully. "Me and Alana met Harry and Louis from One Direction today."

He scoffs, "Yeah right."

"Dad I'm serious!"

"How hard did you hit your head?" He laughs.

"Whatever, you'll see." I huff, "But I'm going to Alana's to stay the night so I need to get ready."

"Okay."

"Love you."

"Love you too shorty." He kisses me on the forehead and walks out of my room.

I get up off my bed and stand in front of my dresser, pulling some drawers open.