Chapter 17

Sara's POV

We finally landed in Australia and now are walking through the port.

Let me tell you, it's over 110' degrees here!

"Oh my god it's so hot here!" Alana whines. I couldn't blame her because I was sweating kinda bad.

"I knoooooow." I agree.

"It's you're alls fault for wearing sweatpants." Harry half laughs and all the boys chuckle.

"Says the one who is wearing skinny jeans." Alana mumbles.

"Says the one who.." Harry stops in mid sentence. "Just wait until we get to the hotel room."

"Ooooooo. I'm soooo scared." She laughs.

Harry just smirks at her. Probably thinking about his revenge.

Me and Louis are far apart from each other because we don't want the paps to know about me and him in any way.

We finally get to limo and I sit next to Louis. He grabs my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

"I'm so glad you came on tour with us." He whispers in my ear.

"Me too." I say loud enough so he can only hear.

Once we got on the freeway, me and Louis were fully cuddled with each other. His arm wrapped around me down by my waist. My head on his shoulder. Our hands intertwined.

I can't explain I love I have for this boy.

"Guys we're here!" Niall shouts.

We all come to a stop at beautiful beach house. I thought we were staying at a hotel!

"Guys," Liam says lowly, "The fans found us!"

A pout forms on my lips as me and Louis immediately uncuddle from each other and sit normal.

"We will cuddle once we get into our room." Louis tells me. I give him a smile.

~•~

"The view is amazing!" I shout. Looking out at the ocean from the balcony.

"Like you." Arms wrapping around my waist. I turn around, still in them. To be facing Louis.

I laugh, "You're so cheesy." I peck him on the cheek before leaving his grasp. He groans. Following me.

"So, what are the sleeping arrangements?" I sit down at the stool by the counter.

He sighs, "Well, since Alana and Harry, Niall and Liam, are all sleeping in the same room. That leaves 2 rooms left."

"Oh."

Considering they spent like over $50,000 for this 2 story beach house, there's like, 4 bedrooms, 1 huge kitchen area, 4 bathrooms, 1 balcony, 1 roof look-out, and 2 living room areas.

"Please don't make me share a room with Zayn, he snores. A LOT."

I laugh, "I won't."

"Okay." He pecks me on the cheek.

"This beach house is amazing!" Harry and Alana come in the kitchen and join us.

"It really is." Harry tells her. The rest of the boys walk in.

"So, what bedrooms are we all choosing?" Liam asks.

"I don't really care to be honest." Niall comments. Zayn, Harry, and Louis agree. Then there heads all turn to us.

"Oh no." Alana puts a finger in the air.

"Yeah, I'm not choosing." I add.

"Awww c'mon!" Niall exaggerates.