Chapter 20

Harry's POV

I've been awake since 10, now it's 12.

Alana is still asleep. In my arms, snoring lightly. Her features look so at peace, I can't help but admit she is cute for the 50th time.

My stomach growls, indicating that I'm hungry. I slowly get up, careful to not wake Alana up. I walk to the other side, leaning down towards her.

"I'm making breakfast. Get up when your ready love." I whisper, before leaving her a kiss on the forehead. She just smiles and muffles words. I laugh quietly.

I slip on a white T-shirt and a pair of black sweats. I don't bother brushing my hair either.

I walk into the kitchen, grabbing the carton of eggs, unfrozen bacon, and biscuits out of the fridge. Then I get the pans and baking sheet, and the cooking spray.

I place the bacon on the pan, turning the stove on.

"Morning." Arms wrap around my waist behind me. I smile, continuing to cook.

"Morning love." She lays her head on my back. I smile. "How'd you sleep?"

"Perfect. You?"

I turn around to look down her with her arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Perfect would be an understatement to describe how I slept with you."

She smiles, blushing as red as a rose. "Aww shucks."

I laugh, putting my nose to hers.

"What are you doing?" She laughs.

I shake my head side to side, giving her a butterfly kiss. She giggles, doing the same thing back.

"I think the bacon is done." She points to the pan. I look over my shoulder. The bacon was fully cooked.

I put the bacon on a plate, getting the pan for eggs ready. Alana was sat down at the counter, watching me cook.

"Babe, can you get me the milk?" I stick my bottom lip out, looking at her.

"Of course." She gets up, walking to the fridge and grabbing the milk. She sat it down next to where I was standing before going to sit back down at the counter.

I crack the eggs into the bowl in front of me, putting the shells to the side. I pour milk into it then I start to mix it.

I spill the contents into the pan, turning the knob to the stove.

"Harry I think someone is at the door." Alana tells me, pointing to the door.

"Can you take over for me?" She nods, getting down from the stool and going to the eggs.

When I get to the door. I look through the little peep hole, not seeing anything. I slowly turn the door handle to open it, but then I want to slam it.

"Eleanor." I look her up and down, disgust evident in my tone.

"Hello Harry." She greets me politely, but you could tell it was forced. "Where is Louis? He was suppose to pick me up from the airport at 11:00."

"He's asleep."

"Oh." I roll my eyes.

"Well, go get your damn stuff then come inside."

She scoffs, "You're not going to help me?"

I laugh, "Nope."

"Whatever."

I walk back to the kitchen to join Alana again. She is at the stove, cooking.

I slowly walk up, her not knowing. I get close enough so I can wraps my arms around her waist.