Chapter 32

Sara's P.O.V.

"Why didn't you guys stay at a beach house too?" I asked Ashton as we stand awkwardly in the elevator.

"I don't know. I guess we just like hotels more." He shrugs then starts giggling at something on his phone. "Isn't this hilarious?!" I look at his phone and the picture that he thought was so funny was the cat holding onto the steering wheel and looking that camera angryily.

"Why is everyone so obsessed with that picture?"

"Because it's funny!" He defends.

I let out a small laugh and he continues to show me ridiculous pictures that aren't even that funny but he still giggles.

"Ashton they aren't that great." I tell him with a completely serious face, but he just keeps giggling.

"Yes they are! You just don't want to admit it!" He playfully shouts as we walk out of elevator.

"Yeah sure, that's it."

"Quit being a meanie or I'll take you back to that bar." He tries to be serious but then he laughs.

"You wouldn't do that to me. You love me too much already."

"I know." He smiles, "Here's our suite." He knocks on the door we stopped in front of and waits.

"Who is it?" A thick Australian accent says from the other side. I think it's Michael.

"Its Ashton. Open the damn door." Ashton knocks a bit more while laughing.

The door opens to Luke, "Oh hi." He smiles kindly at me.

"She's gonna be with us for a bit." Ashton tells him, leading me inside their suite.

Luke nods approvingly, "Not to be rude, but why are you here?"

"A lot happened at the beach house with the boys.." I answer him. I think he could tell that I didn't want to talk about it because he didn't ask further.

"Alright," Ashton turns to me, "Okay so someone is going to bring your suitcase up in minute. Also, you can take my room and I'll sleep on the couch."

"Oh no, I can sleep on the couch it's fine." I protest.

"Sara, I don't mind, okay? You can take my room as long as you are here."

I sigh in defeat, "Alright."

"Would you like anything? Like, to drink or eat?" Luke asks from the kitchen area.

"I'm fine. Thanks though."

"Alright, I'm gonna go see what's taking them so long to bring your suitcase up."Ashton says walking into the living room area, "You feel safe here with Luke for a minute or do you want to come with me?" He says then chuckles.

"God you make it seem like I'm going to rape her or something." Luke laughs.

Ashton giggles, "Alright alright. I'll be right back." He says then walks out of the living area and out of the door.

"Soo, how are you?" Luke asks awkwardly.

"I'm fine I guess. You?" I look lat him as he sits on the couch next to me.

"Great." He smiles kindly, "So, we really didn't get to talk much when we met so," He puts his hand out, "I'm Luke, Luke Hemmings."

I reach my hand out to shake his, "I'm Sara, Sara Beckmann."

He laughs, "And who was the other girl with you?"

"That was Alana. She's with the boys right now."