Chapter 18

Sara's POV

I sit down, putting my feet in the sand. The water is so blue it looks like thousands of diamonds.

"I don't ever want to leave." Alana says, looking out at the view.

I put my arms on my knees, looking at her. "What was wrong this morning?"

She sighs. "My mom called last night. She was saying all this crap about how my dad is a piece of shit, I shouldn't be on tour with 18 to 20 year old boys, and how I'm going in my dads foot steps."

"You're moms a bitch." She laughs. "Don't let her get to you though. You're here in Australia with One Direction and she's back at home, living her poor life."

"You're right. I shouldn't let her get to me."

I stand up, holding a hand out for her. "Come on. I'm hungry."

She grabs my hand and I pull her up. "I am too." We grab our things and head back.

~•~

"Hey girls." Zayn greets us as we walk in. He was at Harry's side, helping him cook.

"Hey Zayn."

Liam and Niall were arguing over something. Zayn smacked the back of Harry's head because he was focused on Alana too long.

"Where's Louis?"

Harry looks up at me. He almost looks upset.

"Go talk to him.."

I raise an eyebrow, walking towards the room.

I slowly open the door. Louis was laying on his stomach, facing the other way.

"Louis?"

No answer.

"Lou?"

He rolls over and sits up. "Yeah?" He rubs his eyes, which were red and puffy.

"What's wrong?" I go sit with him on the bed, gently grabbing his hand.

"Sara.." He whispers. "When you left.. I got a call from Management.. They wan-want me too.."

"They want you to what?"

Im not even sure if I want to hear the rest.

He gulps, tears forming in his eyes. "They want me to date Eleanor again.."

I try to speak, but I can't breathe.

"And.. She's coming in.. To-tomorrow.."

I can't hear anymore. I don't even say another word before I run out of the room.

"SARA!"

Louis' POV

"Fuck!" I scream before I get up and run out of the room.

I run towards the back door but I get stopped.

"Louis, leave her be. Harry and Alana went to go get her." Zayn tells me.

I shake my head, thrashing in his arms. "I need to talk to her!"

"Louis no! Let her cool down. They will bring her back. I promise."

I shove out of his grip and stand in front of him.

"Just sit down and eat. She won't be gone forever."

I put my head in my hands, pulling my hair. "I hope not."

Harry's POV

"Where did she go?" I squeeze Alana's hand, trying to calm her down.

"I don't know." Alana runs her free hand through her hair. "But if we don't find her, I'm going to freak out. It's getting dark soon."

I let a puff of air out. "Don't worry, we will find her."

She gives me a small before shouting Sara's name. "SARA!"

"SARA!" I shout. "Where are you!'

"Alana? Harry?" Sara whispers from somewhere.

"Sara!" Alana lets go of my hand and runs over to her. She sits down in front of her and engulfs her in a hug.

Sara sobs uncontrollably. "Why does this have to happen? Why does she have to come?"

My heart aches looking at Sara. She is just so young and fragile. Now this is happening to her.

"I don't know Sara.. But its not Louis' fault.." Alana wipes away her tears.

I sit down with them. Sara looks over at me.

"It really isn't..." I begin to explain. "Our management is really controlling.. They always thought me and him have something going on but we don't.. So they set us up on dates with people we despise the most."

Sara sniffs. "Haven't they dated before?"

"Yeah. He really did like her but when she cheated on him.. She was dead to him as soon as he heard."

Alana gasp. "She cheated?"

"Yeah." I answer her. "But trust me Sara. Eleanor isn't gonna make Louis stop from wanting to be with you. Theres no way that slut will change his mind." I place a kiss on her temple. But in a friendly manner.

"You think so?"

I smile at her, then at Alana. "I know so."

Alana smiles at me. Mouthing a 'Thank you'. I smile back before standing up.

"Lets go back girls. Dinner is ready." They stand up with me.

"Sara?"

She turns to look at me. "Yeah?"

"Remember what I said."

She gives me a small smile. "I will."